BigCountry SWSK

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
This one is for BigCountry!

012-12.jpg

017-10.jpg

056-4.jpg

044-4.jpg

HOT DAMN! Upper Michigan better watch out, that knife looks like it could separate the peninsula from the rest of the state!

-Xander

OMG I told people that would blow their minds!!!! Daniel you got that design 100% the way I wanted it!!! The Sioux Warrior Survival Knife!!!! Thanks for such an outstanding knife that will never let me down!!!!

That is fantastic! Awesome work Daniel. And congrats bigcountry you've got a sweet blade coming your way.

Brian

Last edited:
Congrats on the sweet chopper Bigcountry, the deer should be leaving the state when they here about this. That blade should stop a .50 cal.

Congrats Mike,that's a beauty.
I like the 3 color MCAM too,got it coming on my little bushcrafter.
Nice work Dan,I like the sheath too.
Is that your design with the integral loop for the dangler?Very cool,I'm going to use it on one of mine if you don't mind.

Daniel that sheath is the icing on the cake!!! That is going to work perfect! Sara and you made that turn out perfect!

Well the anticipation is killing me!!!! I am hoping to have this bad boy in my hands by the end of the week. I am wanting to make a piggy back setup to go along with this knife. I have a couple of knives I am thinking of piggy backing with it. It will probably be my Grohmann Deer and Moose knife until I can get a bushcrafter from Daniel!

OMG to the maximum!! CONGRATS Mike !!! That is one bad ass chopper to say the very least!!!! Daniel, you did an amazing job...as always! I truly feel sorry for the tree and animal population in upper Michigan...:D

Mike, enjoy this blade brother as I know you will. It's truly a work of kick ass art!

Thanks Marc!Daniel did an outstanding job of making it just like I told him I wanted it.It is like he can read your mind when you put an order in!

OMG to the maximum!! CONGRATS Mike !!! That is one bad ass chopper to say the very least!!!! Daniel, you did an amazing job...as always! I truly feel sorry for the tree and animal population in upper Michigan...:D

Mike, enjoy this blade brother as I know you will. It's truly a work of kick ass art!

That is great to hear! Thanks!

Thanks Marc!Daniel did an outstanding job of making it just like I told him I wanted it.It is like he can read your mind when you put an order in!

Much appreciated Sir!

Congrats to you Mike, on an incredibly impressive piece of working blade art! And to you too, Daniel! Your blade designs and execution have just gotten better and better. Each time I log on and see yet another blade of yours it's easy to note the skill and craftsmanship and heart you put into each piece!

Congrats Mike,that's a beauty.
I like the 3 color MCAM too,got it coming on my little bushcrafter.
Nice work Dan,I like the sheath too.
Is that your design with the integral loop for the dangler?Very cool,I'm going to use it on one of mine if you don't mind.

It is my design, feel free to use the idea. Thanks!

I got the metal loop at Ace hardware, by the way.

The leather loop is beveled, cemented and sewn over twice.

Weldwood Contact Cement from the hardware store is our bond of choice for leather before the double stitching. The leather will rip before the cement will give. Compared to Barge Cement which mostt recommend it is way stronger.

Congrats to you Mike, on an incredibly impressive piece of working blade art! And to you too, Daniel! Your blade designs and execution have just gotten better and better. Each time I log on and see yet another blade of yours it's easy to note the skill and craftsmanship and heart you put into each piece!

Thanks, that is just great to hear! I am spending more time with each knife and I'm glad it shows.

I'll be satisfied with my work when Benchmade calls me, until then I'm going to work all day, every day on my knives. When I get signed I'll take a half day off each week! :eek: :D

I have posted all over on here but this knife turned out way better than I could imagine! Daniel your craftsmanship is out of this world!!!

Back