Biggest, Baddest Batch Ever!!!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
These need sharpening and they will be ready to go! I'll have them up for grabs tomorrow evening if all goes as planned. :D

Pocket Fighters in 2 sizes... Backpackers... a Petty and more! All are covered in lots of oil...

Dude, I remember when that batch would have taken you 8 months! That is some quick work, and all looking good too! I really want to see that Stinger design...

-X

Woo hoo!! Damn man that's a lotta fine steel

Much appreciated! I feel it is my best batch yet.

I am doing more and more hand sanding on each batch, my knives from just a year ago had little to none.

I went through nearly $100 worth of sandpaper just on this group and that was after I normally would have considered them "done."

Dude, I remember when that batch would have taken you 8 months! That is some quick work, and all looking good too! I really want to see that Stinger design...

-X

You don't want to know how long a few of them have been going for, lol!

The Stinger - I think we will see more of that model, I love it! Thanks again for the inspiration!

What size did you make the Stinger? Looks to be about a 4" blade? I just might have to pick one up from you, but if you throw a straight clip on there.... :D

-X

Damn, you're killin' me. I see a melted credit card in the near future.

I'd imagine he's highly motivated to get a surge of great stuff out before Black Friday. Also, he's got some travel plans. It's all coming together nicely it seems!

Wife said just one, and I think I already know which it is!

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

I'm trying to get a lot finished as I am visiting family from the 25th (Monday) to December 11th.

I'll get some measurements soon as these are down in the shop... they range from about 6" to 8.5" with the paring knife/Petty a bit bigger.

If my calculations are correct, ordering and shipping by Monday would make it to the East Coast by Wednesday. This is perfect, people! Get your orders all in right away! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

These need sharpening and they will be ready to go! I'll have them up for grabs tomorrow evening if all goes as planned. :D

Pocket Fighters in 2 sizes... Backpackers... a Petty and more! All are covered in lots of oil...

The dark grey handle on the far left. Is that one of your backpackers? Man I hope I see that hit the sales floor in time to grab it. I'll keep an eye on the forum when you return! Happy travels!

Back