Biggest, Baddest Batch Ever!!!

The dark grey handle on the far left. Is that one of your backpackers? Man I hope I see that hit the sales floor in time to grab it. I'll keep an eye on the forum when you return! Happy travels!

I believe, with no real authority on the matter, that the far left two are both CPM 3V Backpackers. My stress of a guess would be they still need to be sharpened, so you're likely looking at them hitting the sales floor mid December. Just waitin' on the big man!

I don't know what came over me, what I meant to say is what a fantastic group of knives you got there. I don't need a crystal ball to see a bunch of happy new knife owners in the near furure.

Daniel really knocked the ball out of the park with this batch. Record time in grinding and I see no sacrifice in quality. He's got some outstanding attention to detail, that's for sure.

Once mine arrive I'll post pics :)

I really like the two with red and blue liners... but especially the contrast with the red liner and those handles. Great job DFK!

I love the small one at the top with the white handle and black liners , count me in for one! Nice job!!!

I don't know if this is appropriate, but "I will take" either Backpacker (prefer the silver twill) AND the 7th from the left (Pocket Fighter?) both with fold over kydex. If I'm jumping the gun here just let me know! My daughter just turned 18 and I'd love to give her that Backpacker for X-Mas!!!

Daniel is out of the shop til Dec. 4th? And I know one of the backpackers sold.. but there are usually more backpackers available... great design, she'll love it when in the outdoors.. even for an EDC or shtf bag.. or purse O_O

iirc, and I'm by no means official, Daniel sold his last normal Ti backpacker. (but I think there's a lefty grind on his website still!)

Those two backpackers pictured are 3V and hand-finished. They will be heavier and probably cost a little more, but you're talking quality 3V and some additional DFK TLC :p

I think Daniel's back 12/11. He's got some quality family time to put in!

I don't know if this is appropriate, but "I will take" either Backpacker (prefer the silver twill) AND the 7th from the left (Pocket Fighter?) both with fold over kydex. If I'm jumping the gun here just let me know! My daughter just turned 18 and I'd love to give her that Backpacker for X-Mas!!!

Hi! First off, thanks for the kind words! '

The two Backpackers are sold but I will have some Pocket Fighters available and hopefully more Backpackers soon... I just emailed you about them and hope we can work something out so you get a top notch knife from me soon. :)

Daniel is out of the shop til Dec. 4th? And I know one of the backpackers sold.. but there are usually more backpackers available... great design, she'll love it when in the outdoors.. even for an EDC or shtf bag.. or purse O_O

Hey thanks! :D

iirc, and I'm by no means official, Daniel sold his last normal Ti backpacker. (but I think there's a lefty grind on his website still!)

Those two backpackers pictured are 3V and hand-finished. They will be heavier and probably cost a little more, but you're talking quality 3V and some additional DFK TLC :p

I think Daniel's back 12/11. He's got some quality family time to put in!

Much appreciated! :cool:

Back