Bionic - GAW-WINNER-229-cchu518-

Why shouldn't you gamble in Africa?

Bc of all the cheetahs.

Thanks for the chance!
-jzh

Count me in!

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde. The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated. 'What does it look like?' she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, 'It's square and it has your picture on it.'

The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman.

'Here it is,' she said.

The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, 'Okay, you're free to go. I didn't realize you were a cop too.'

I'm in.. Thanks for the opportunity..

My contribution..

Why are blonde jokes so short?

So brunettes can remember them.

If Mary, Susan, Claire and Barbara go out for lunch, they will call each other Mary, Susan, Claire and Barbara.

If John, Brad, Tony and Daniel go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Bruno, Scrappy, Peanut-Head and Godzilla. I'm in!

Winner - 229- cchu518

Congratulations. Please contact me.

Just missed me.. Congratulations to the winner.. And thanks again for the chance.

Congratulations to cchu518 you've won a very cool knife
And thank you Krav For a most Generous GAW best wishes.

Congrats to the winner! Thanks Krav, for your generosity and being a part of the forums. :thumbup:

Thanks so much, email sent! Super stoked to try out the Brous, it's in that size range that I absolutely love.

***Do keep on the lookout for a GAW in general knife discussion from me.

I would like to pay Krav's kindness forward to an awesome forum! I'm on another online community of pet cyclura (Cuban Rock Iguana) keepers and am friends with a family online that is battling cancer. They've been through a heck of a lot including losing their home to Katrina and now this. In any case I was going to put up a knife to PIF, but forgot that I put that knife up on ebay and am going to send the proceeds to a donation that the Cyclura forum folks set up to pay for the copay as the hospital won't do the treatment without the copay.

But in any case I'm thinking that I'm going to do a GAW with an AG Russell Barlow lockback in cocobolo. And thanks Krav, for the daisychaining of good-karma!

I traded a significantly higher value knife to get it because I liked the pattern so much, so I hope it makes someone really happy!

Back