BK 17 who’s got ‘em?

I have the same 17 still new in the box. I’m sure it’s in a giant unlabeled rubber maid bin. Amongst other giant unlabeled bins in the basement.
Whilst I likely do not have an unused BK17 in an unlabelled bin - I DO share your storage method of Rubbermaid bins, and there ARE many w/o labels, so there's a possibility...but it's more likely a 15 that I forgot I bought.
To add to the fun of finding things - looking for things, actually; finding doesn't happen as often - some of the tubs are labelled. With their previous contents. Which may, or may not, be any indicator of what the current shit is. It is a terrible system, if it could even be called a system.

Whilst I likely do not have an unused BK17 in an unlabelled bin - I DO share your storage method of Rubbermaid bins, and there ARE many w/o labels, so there's a possibility...but it's more likely a 15 that I forgot I bought.
To add to the fun of finding things - looking for things, actually; finding doesn't happen as often - some of the tubs are labelled. With their previous contents. Which may, or may not, be any indicator of what the current shit is. It is a terrible system, if it could even be called a system.
That sounds better than mine.....
Here is my organization

*I have my "collector shelf" that's a shelf under my workbench.
*I have my favorite users stuffed in a 5 gallon bucket.
*Then some stacked next to it.
*Then a bunch of knives I'm making, scattered about the shop in various stages.
*Almost finished ones on top of a specific wooden toolbox.
*Obviously the kitchen
*End table in the TV room has a knife or two
*On the table next to the printer has usually a knife or two
*Car console
*On me

I need me some Rubbermaid bins..... Haha

Labels rule.
Somehow y'all have more knives than I do.
I have a couple silverware drawer trays full of smaller sheathed knives. One fold-top plastic bin ("medium"?) here, and another slightly larger one at the cabin. Two knife blocks in the kitchen, of course. Here. One at the cabin. Oh, and then the folders.... the fireplace splitters, the axe wall... ok nevermind.

I’ve been looking for a cracked forearm for a Remington 1100 for a week now. I haven’t located it yet but I did find a box of HO scale trains and my missing baofeng uv5r. Trust the system Brotha

Labels rule.
Somehow y'all have more knives than I do.
I have a couple silverware drawer trays full of smaller sheathed knives. One fold-top plastic bin ("medium"?) here, and another slightly larger one at the cabin. Two knife blocks in the kitchen, of course. Here. One at the cabin. Oh, and then the folders.... the fireplace splitters, the axe wall... ok nevermind.
I....kinda thought you might get there....
I’ve been looking for a cracked forearm for a Remington 1100 for a week now. I haven’t located it yet but I did find a box of HO scale trains and my missing baofeng uv5r. Trust the system Brotha
...the major problem is there IS no system...or maybe there are too many, like one for each container...all I know is this: I will NEVER, ever have ANY problems putting my hands on a cutting tool, even if I were caught bare-assed. I quite literally have them everywhere. Not as many everywheres as Bladite Bladite , but a lot of them...

I....kinda thought you might get there....

...the major problem is there IS no system...or maybe there are too many, like one for each container...all I know is this: I will NEVER, ever have ANY problems putting my hands on a cutting tool, even if I were caught bare-assed. I quite literally have them everywhere. Not as many everywheres as Bladite Bladite , but a lot of them...

It is unadvised to play catch with knives bare-assed, answering as a juggler.

Back