BK&T Models and release dates

Ethan,

I think this was covered in another thread maybe in General Knife Discussion, but it might make sense to have it over here in your new forum (congrats!).

Can you give us a rundown of the models that will be put into production from the BK&T/Kabar collaboration, and possible date of release?

Oh, and who has the best selection of BK&T right now?? :)

Check out Tomar's Ka-Bar's. I think they have even better prices than New Graham on everything except maybe the Necker, but even at that, they have them in stock and NG doesn't right now. I ordered from Tomar's and he/they is fantastic to deal with.

http://www.tomarskabars.com/Becker_Knives.html

Check out Tomar's Ka-Bar's. I think they have even better prices than New Graham on everything except maybe the Necker, but even at that, they have them in stock and NG doesn't right now. I ordered from Tomar's and he/they is fantastic to deal with.

http://www.tomarskabars.com/Becker_Knives.html

+1

Just got mine from them yesterday. FYI his ebay store is a few $ more per knife than the linked site.

yall are right. Prices are better there. doesn't mention the BK7 and 9 coming with the little BK13 like NGKs does.... reckon they still come with?

To go with their Camillus cousins ,I will pick up a BK9 & BK2 for sure......then a BK11 1095 version...BK 7 So on & So Forth ... LOL !

yea but I just picked up a Camillus BK2 NIB last night .....& have two other models NIB Camillus BK's on hold ,did not have the cash to pick 'em all up....awe lay-away with friends is great !

Tony,

You sure have some nice friends!

I have a beloved BK1 and BK10 from Camillus. I bought one of the new BK11's and have a BK9 on order. If my employer makes any money at all this year (big if) my profit sharing check in January should be enough to get a new BK2 and a BK7...I am not sure I would ever buy a BK3, but I want the rest of the line!

i eagerly await my order from Tomar. hope it's coming with that BK13.

the San Mai necker is going to be NICE :)

Bladite

Has the BK-1 been re-released, or if not, is there any plans to? I missed the chance to get one from camillus years ago (when there was a guy in NZ importing them), and I'd love the chance to get one now.

Back