BK2 test, the final part (LOTS of pictures)

It's still mine, but on loan to one of the guys who went to BeckerWest. It's one of the best cutters I own. I wouldn't use it as hard as a non convexed BK2 because it has such a fine edge now, but man O' man it slices.

Good to hear. That would be a knife (if I were you) that would never get away!

Frick .... and I was all set to buy a BK7. Now I am totally sold on a BK2 for my first becker.

Usually I just creep forums, but the abuse this knife could take really impressed me. Now Im going to get one

Usually I just creep forums, but the abuse this knife could take really impressed me. Now Im going to get one
I love mine, and its one of the knives I will never sell. You talk about bang for the buck. I got mine here on the west coast, I don't think we can post dealers so pm me for details.

just stumbled across this and the previous thread. loved it! haha, bet it was fun :)
I've got an ESEE 5 which I love the feel of, built like a tank, feels like I could chop through anything I needed to (but still sensible enough in size to do any smaller tasks). Haven't had the chance to expose it to much use yet, but looking forward to it - perhaps not quite to the extent of this abuse though! BK-2 has certainly proven itself here. What a tool! that's why I love tough fixed blades like this. fine enough to shave the hair off your arm but tough enough to chop down a tree (or a lawnmower or a fridge if they're standing in your way :D)
Cheers, great entertainment:thumbup:

I wonder how many BK2 got sold just because of your abuse threads? I know it pushed me off the fence about deciding on getting my BK2 over another knife. SO GLAD I chose the Becker.

Thanks again

I have a brand new BK2 sitting at my desk because of this thread and the tons of others singing the 2's praise. I did not realize how much of a beast this thing actually is.

Charlie

Or whatever those creatures are from the Avengers movie. Would be sweet to see a guy go to town on a mechanical monstrosity with a machax in some blockbuster movie though.

Incredible. The BK-2 can handle anything. And I love that you were able to clean it up, and it's still a functional knife. Amazing.

Wow! amazingly awesome thread.
I recently got a BK9 with a tiny Remora as my first Becker knife, have to say I love the look and feel of the thing. Looks like I will need/want/can't live with out a BK2 also... I see this becoming an addiction very quickly.

Back