Black Void Opus

I don't see these at US dealers yet. Must be getting close.

I don't see these at US dealers yet. Must be getting close.

There are still shipping delays from China from what I can see. The US is faster than Australia because Hong Kong delays our shipments more.

But considering these were released almost a month ago it's odd they haven't reached the USA yet.....

I check everyday for the notify emails. Didn't expect to see it before November.
Looks like WE is only posting new models after they arrive at dealers now.

I will try to be the first to post who gets them first ;)

Reactions: AF
Designer Justin Lundquist. Think it was on Instagram.

Anybody get one yet? What do you think? Just saw this for the first time today and impulse purchased, very excited!

There's a lot to like about the WE Black Void Opus with CF. It's slim, light and with M390 only $225.25. The front flipper is very flush with the handle when closed which is another plus. Weighs just 2.75 ounces and the blade length is ideal at 2.84" to make it legal in more places. However, the big negative is the chisel grind. Someone please convince me the chisel grind should not be a dealbreaker!

I saw that one already came and went on the exchange - maybe the seller or new owner will chime in with their thoughts?

Just saw they updated stock at white mountain and ordered the bronze/cf version :cool:
10% code LTK

there was one for sale in the f/s section the other day, thought about it

Anyone have one yet?

Got mine yesterday. Great action, has a detent ramp for smoother closing.
F&F nearly perfect. Like the new minimal pivot branding. Very clean design overall.
Cut my thumb the other day so can't go crazy flipping it. Also have to be more careful opening as the chisel grind puts the blade tip closer to my palm then usual.

Got mine yesterday. Great action, has a detent ramp for smoother closing.
F&F nearly perfect. Like the new minimal pivot branding. Very clean design overall.
Cut my thumb the other day so can't go crazy flipping it. Also have to be more careful opening as the chisel grind puts the blade tip closer to my palm then usual.

How practical or impractical is the chisel grind for your uses?

Would someone be able to post a close-up image of the lockup? Thank you!

Back