• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Blade blanks

Did you get my payment? I figured i would have the blade by now since I'm only about 3 hours up I-5 from you. Thanks keep me posted.

Did you get my payment? I figured i would have the blade by now since I'm only about 3 hours up I-5 from you. Thanks keep me posted.

Yep I did, thank you! :)

We climbed the mountain over the weekend, and I got all the paid for blanks sorted out and shipping labels printed on Monday, all blades were wrapped up and ready to go yesterday morning, but the mail lady didn't come by as scheduled for some reason, so they went out this morning.

Sorry if that's too slow for most folks... for a one man ADD knife shop, I thought it was pretty good. ;) Definitely not amazon.... ;) :)

Thanks guys :)

No problem buddy I was just afraid you were waiting on me for something.

PS It was a beautiful weekend for a climb.

Hey Nick, still have not got my blade. Did the post person get all you boxed up last Monday? Thanks Martin

#116 arrived on Friday. Great lookin' blade. Hopefully I can keep things on that track.
Thanks,
Kevin

Back