Blade Show 2019: What we will bring and who is coming?

Blade Show 2019

• I will definitely attend!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will definitely attend! I will visit #731 to shake hands!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I am still unsure about attending.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not able to attend this year.

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Okay, just a week before it starts, Blade Show 2019 in Atlanta.

Who of you are attending? Please come & visit our booth #731 to shake hands!

What will we have available during BS2019?

• We will have a lottery for our customers with a daily winner
  • We will have a limited amount of commemorative gifts available for Synergy 2 buyers
  • Of each variety of the Synergy 2 we will have 5 available (6 varieties)
  • We have a limited number of specialty knives available
  • We have our regular designs available all in a limited number (most 1 pc/design)
  • We are offering special discounts on each of these during the show only
For all our knives purchased during the show a discount applies, depending the model/design/variety. But always a discount compared to regular prices.

Specialty knives:
These are all made in a quantity of 10pcs/design wit premium, fine materials like TI, Timascus, Damasteel, CF. For each a lot of handlabor is involved and very expensive to produce. We will have 3 of each design available during Blade Show. If you want one, make sure you have enough funds available.

Specialty 1: Show Price tag $670,-
WE-18058-scaled.jpg

Specialty 2: Show Price tag $670,-
WE-18052-scaled.jpg

Specialty 3: Show Price tag $1200,-
WE-18048-scaled.jpg

Specialty 4: Show Price tag $1200,-
WE-054-scaled.jpg

Specialty 5: Show Price tag $1200,-
we-07TX-scaled.jpg

Synergy 2
6 varieties devided in 2 sub categories: Trailing Point and Tanto. Each in 3 same varieties, being a Marbled TI frame, Grey Frame with subtile milling and Ti frame with CF inlay.

Show Price tags: between $325 - $370,- depending the variety.
912_Synergy2-6.jpg

912_Synergy2-5scaled.jpg

Payment options:
  • During a show, cash is king! Just bring enough cash in general to a show.
  • Unless cash is not possible: paypal is an option. But this will cost time. You have to have access to your Paypal account. So cash is bettter!
  • Credit Card: because we are not a USA based company, it is very hard to get credit card acceptance without a lot of complicated hassle. But, when you have access to your email, we can send you a Paypal payment request. You don't need paypal, but you can use Paypal to pay as guest. This way you can chose your credit card and proceed paying with your credit card. But again, this will cost a lot of time. Cash is king!
  • In the main hall there will be an ATM where you can get money/cash. But this is used extensively and the chance is it runs out of money. SO just be prepared. Bring cash to the show yourself.

Those are beautiful, I will definitely check them out when I stop by the booth to pick up my pen:thumbsup::)

~Chip

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show.

Please drop by the WE Knife booth #731 and say hello!

Until then, please travel safely.

Jim

Those are absolutely beautiful pieces of art work. You guys hit it out of the park.

Now because I am to far to attend I need you guys to send me a sample, just one or 2 will be fine.:confused::p:D

Those are absolutely beautiful pieces of art work. You guys hit it out of the park.

Now because I am to far to attend I need you guys to send me a sample, just one or 2 will be fine.:confused::p:D
Right now I am having some trouble with my internetconnection and keeping my phone above water....I have to swim 5000 miles from The Netherlands to come over, (blub blub, sorry little wave, blub,) but determined to make it...:D

No really, sorry you can't make it. Well maybe Blade Show West is better for your situation (Portland) or the New York Custom show (where we probably will exhibit as well).

Don't like the look of the knives in those pictures at all. And I don't think I'm alone. The higher end materials just make it worse cause they look bad and are expensive now. Sorry but it's true. Good thing people out here are insane and will buy them regardless.

One of them looks like a rike knife too. Huh? Specialty 2 looks like the most bearable design of the bunch.

At least the knives in question are of high quality and only downside is the way they look.

Mo2 Mo2 Everyone has his personal taste. Especially exceptional designs full dressed with high end materials are not everyone's taste. I appreciate your honesty. But let's agree we speak only for ourself :) I would not dare to call people insane when they are interested in knives like these. People called me insane when doing another purchase way beyond the average budget, because of being a handmade, full dressed piece of art. Why am I insane when I like such a piece of art? And I am willing to pay for it? I just love my hobby, finding pleasure. And then calling me insane is a disqualification which is not right in my humble opinion.

So liking or disliking something I do not have any problem with. As said, I appreciate your honesty. And thinking someone is insane when he/she buys something like that, I do not have a problem with either. But saying outloud in public is not appreciated. This way you can hurt people.

Right now I am having some trouble with my internetconnection and keeping my phone above water....I have to swim 5000 miles from The Netherlands to come over, (blub blub, sorry little wave, blub,) but determined to make it...:D

No really, sorry you can't make it. Well maybe Blade Show West is better for your situation (Portland) or the New York Custom show (where we probably will exhibit as well).

:D:D:D.....well I'm in Maryland (middle of the east coast) nothing good ever comes close to me.:oops::oops::D my state kinda sucks.:confused:

I'll be there, and I'm hoping to be able to handle a Deacon, Bishop, and Wisp in person. Hopefully they'll be some of those models available for purchase. See you there!

Mo2 Mo2 Everyone has his personal taste. Especially exceptional designs full dressed with high end materials are not everyone's taste. I appreciate your honesty. But let's agree we speak only for ourself :) I would not dare to call people insane when they are interested in knives like these. People called me insane when doing another purchase way beyond the average budget, because of being a handmade, full dressed piece of art. Why am I insane when I like such a piece of art? And I am willing to pay for it? I just love my hobby, finding pleasure. And then calling me insane is a disqualification which is not right in my humble opinion.

So liking or disliking something I do not have any problem with. As said, I appreciate your honesty. And thinking someone is insane when he/she buys something like that, I do not have a problem with either. But saying outloud in public is not appreciated. This way you can hurt people.

There's a fine line between what each person considers to be "tasteful" and "gaudy". It could be just one small element that puts it into the gaudy category. The craftsmen at WE Knife would have spent many hours designing and making those knives - to their credit.

I have customers that would eagerly buy them all at three times those prices and others that wouldn't buy them at $10.

For me personally I can see a craftsman wanting to see to what limits he can take his craft. Some of those are a bit much for my taste too. Less is more in my case. It's a bit like the guy in London who has a gold plated Lamborghini. If I had a choice between the gold plated Lamborghini and the standard model I would pick the standard model.

As for not saying what he thinks in public you have to think "this is a US website and they can say pretty much what they like with the First Amendment". Not like in Europe these days......

When it comes to WE Knives and classiness on a high end knife - the 704DS pretty well does it for me (at this point in time anyway). I do quite like the black 18052 you posted and would probably buy one if it was put into production.

I'll be interested to see which knife wins "Best Knife in Show" this time around.

I'll take the gold lambo pls.. (knife #3) and #1 while we're at it.

LOL - have you no shame??

Looks like this one went up in flames - easy come - easy go....

A young businessman has claimed he ‘nearly died’ after his £125,000 Lamborghini Gallardo burst into flames on a motorway just an hour after he picked it up. Lak Sira, 22, claims he had spent £12,000 on having his ‘pride and joy’ gold-plated, and £10,000 on a service at Lamborghini Birmingham.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/25/gold...flames-an-hour-after-being-picked-up-8743091/

LOL - have you no shame??

Looks like this one went up in flames - easy come - easy go....

A young businessman has claimed he ‘nearly died’ after his £125,000 Lamborghini Gallardo burst into flames on a motorway just an hour after he picked it up. Lak Sira, 22, claims he had spent £12,000 on having his ‘pride and joy’ gold-plated, and £10,000 on a service at Lamborghini Birmingham.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/25/gold...flames-an-hour-after-being-picked-up-8743091/
I'd actually never get the gold over a stock if given the option. I'd buy an Audi R8 and pocket the change.

Crazy fire!

Back