Blade Show 2019: What we will bring and who is coming?

Blade Show 2019

• I will definitely attend!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will definitely attend! I will visit #731 to shake hands!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I am still unsure about attending.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not able to attend this year.

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
WE 910A - 037

1555383510694194.jpg

1555383518482264.jpg

1555383554587734.jpg

1555383560131060.jpg

Last edited:
henkh henkh I watched a blade show vid by Eugene Kwan. The first knife he picks up from the case with a straight clip, bright machine satin finish and a single line of large holes in the handle. He says it looks like a Zinker design and is expected in July or August.
Can you tell us more about that one?

henkh henkh I watched a blade show vid by Eugene Kwan. The first knife he picks up from the case with a straight clip, bright machine satin finish and a single line of large holes in the handle. He says it looks like a Zinker design and is expected in July or August.

This might help .......Eugene Kwon....

Last edited:
No problem.

I've found with our WE sales rep - who was at the show - when I ask her about new knives, she has usually no idea other than sometimes what date they might be released. I think Joe - the President - likes to keep prior information very tight until the knife is actually made and released to the dealers.

But maybe Henk will know.

Interesting. I've noticed that WE seems good at showing a knife here or on IG, giving an approximate ship date to dealers and actually meeting that forecast! Obviously people get frustrated when there are long delays. WE seems better than most at managing expectations.

Yes I would agree with that.

Apparently Joe runs an extremely tight ship at WE. My first impression of him was “seems like a nice guy but I don’t think I would like to piss him off”. LOL

They are putting out so many new knives I can barely keep up with it.

Thank you very much RamZar RamZar
We are very proud to win an award during Blade Show as first Chinese company. Quite an achievment I think for a Chinese company.

Interesting. I've noticed that WE seems good at showing a knife here or on IG, giving an approximate ship date to dealers and actually meeting that forecast! Obviously people get frustrated when there are long delays. WE seems better than most at managing expectations.
Thanks Andy.
We learned from the past. I sincerely hope we can keep avoiding this kind of mistakes for the future as well.

Those were proto's. There seems to be some similarities with Zinker designs but it is not a Zinker design. In fact we showed the proto to Brad himself to get his approval because of some similarities by accident. Brad was totally okay with our design. And yes it is scheduled somewhere end of summer but quite sure already.

Reactions: AF
No problem.

I've found with our WE sales rep - who was at the show - when I ask her about new knives, she has usually no idea other than sometimes what date they might be released. I think Joe - the President - likes to keep prior information very tight until the knife is actually made and released to the dealers.

But maybe Henk will know.
Well, actually it is because of me and my college Teryl that we do not announcements anymore if we are not sure about the release date. When we show proto's, we tell no more then that it is a proto and we just don't know if or when it will be available.

Well, actually it is because of me and my college Teryl that we do not announcements anymore if we are not sure about the release date. When we show proto's, we tell no more then that it is a proto and we just don't know if or when it will be available.

LOL - it's always been like that Henk. It's probably a good policy too. Otherwise 50 million people would be driving you nuts with questions.....

Yes Blade Show West counts for sure, but it's different then winning during Bade Show. It's a step up. It needs more effort.

Hi, I have 2 questions.

1. Are you making a production version of specialty 3&4 ?
2. How did you decide on the release date of December 10th 2019 for them?
:)

Back