Blade show tables???

Blade is getting close now. I'm starting to look for all the folks with tables and making a list so I can be sure to drop by and say "HI". Anybody care to post their table this would be a good thread to have all the tables listed in one thread. Sure am looking forward to Blade this year, missed it last yr, but the wife talked me into being sure I got hotel reservations early this year.

Ken H>

I'll be on the road for the next couple of days, but plan to print the table layout and make notes on where everybody is so I can be sure to say "HI".

Karl, Eric - I'll be SURE to come by and say "HI".

Several custom makers will be showing knives made with my Chatoyant Carbon Fiber. Pretty cool new material, and guys like it. Some say its on par with Carboquartz. See BG Blades at table 41 I, Larevo Knives at 11H, Skelton Blade Works at 67, and Maverick Customs showing with Vallaton Custom Knives at 7H.

Attachments

• wrf-silverboro-fullfacepanel.jpg
    wrf-silverboro-fullfacepanel.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IG-usersofCCF.JPG
    IG-usersofCCF.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 27
  • WRF-SilverBoro-spineEdges-clsp.jpg
    WRF-SilverBoro-spineEdges-clsp.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 27
  • wrf-solidcf-spinevuendswithcopper.jpg
    wrf-solidcf-spinevuendswithcopper.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 25
I'll be looking for ya'll - I've printed out the floorplan with notes made. Blade is just so large I can get lost looking around!!!

Won't have a table but am really excited about going for the first time. I'll likely be hanging out at (W.D.) Bill Pease's table as much as I can. Looking forward to meeting those of you I can find.

8I in the Guild section. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Wish I could be there. Soon though I will be testing for my JS or at least that’s the plan.

It'll be my first Blade Show, and if you see a tall bald fat guy in bermudas with a beard and a geek badge with my makers mark, please say hi, I would love to put faces to all the names here! You will have to wrestle with my spoken English be warned :D:D:D

You will probably will see me hanging around at my fellow knifemaker friends tables (CAS, Javier Vogt, Mariano Yannoni, Facundo Montenegro and Mauricio Daletzky)

Pablo (my friends also call me PEU)

hkVJPfB.jpg

Looking forward to seeing all these faces, Pablo, be sure to look for an old gray hair guy walking around..... Wait, bet that fits LOTS of folks! {g}

Ken H>

Reactions: PEU
Back