Blade show tables???

This is my first Blade show. And first foray back into knifemaking after a few years off. I'll have some neck knives and possibly a few folders if I can get them finished in time. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Due to family illness, the Mrs. and I won't be attending this year.

Last edited:
I decided to sit out this year and gave up my table. Karen and I will still be at the show Friday and Saturday and we'll be at the CKCA banquet Thursday evening as well. Apparently Karen also has some girly knife meeting that I knew nothing about. Anyway, I am hoping to connect with many whom I've missed out on getting to know due to being stuck behind a table. See ya'll there!!

Bob

16R
196.jpg

I wasn't able to make it today but have tickets for sat. See ya ll tomorrow

OK, I just got home and back to a keyboard so I can type a bit. While I had my phone and tablet over the weekend, I have a hard time typing anything more than "Yes" or "no" type msgs.

I got to see most all of the folks (and more) who responded to this thread and really enjoyed meeting all of ya'll..... I spent more hours Sat than I expected wandering around meeting folks.... and letting wife spend money on knife stuff, from Alabama Damascus to different scale materials.

Back