Blade West 11/1 and 11/2 Portland OR

David Brown

Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Who is going ?

I saw Buy Brown on the vendor list. I will be paying you a visit. I hope you are still going. Saturday would be a great day for Busse to make a surprise visit. There is some sort of combat knives thing going on. May be a good time to debut the smatchet. He could bring some TGULB’s too!

Maybe some bladeshow exclusive Infimandu with snakeskin and other cool multi color micarta :confused:

woo hoo that's three so far
I will be dragging some from here in UT
My son may come from AZ
and I am sure some ID folks may come

Come on west coast folks now is your chance, Atlanta may be too far but Portland is close.

woo hoo that's three so far
I will be dragging some from here in UT
My son may come from AZ
and I am sure some ID folks may come

Come on west coast folks now is your chance, Atlanta may be too far but Portland is close.

Which ID folks?

Had a great time last year. Sadly, I will not be able to attend this year. They inconveniently made it during elk hunting season and I’ll be gone with my dad. I’ve been going hunting with dad for 30ish years now and he may not have many left so I have to get them while I can. :(

I’ll be there. Hope to make it on Sat or Sunday. Friday will probably be out.

I’ll be there!!!

awesome

I'll be there. Bought my tickets early and won a knife, picking it up at the show. feeling lucky .

woo hoo

Had a great time last year. Sadly, I will not be able to attend this year. They inconveniently made it during elk hunting season and I’ll be gone with my dad. I’ve been going hunting with dad for 30ish years now and he may not have many left so I have to get them while I can. :(

Darn you will be missed completely understand though, get that time in while you can.

I'll be hanging out at the Cascadia Cutlery booth swallowing swords and selling custom knuckles.

cool

I’ll be there. Hope to make it on Sat or Sunday. Friday will probably be out.

I'll only be there Friday and Saturday, got to drive 800 miles Sunday ;)

Don't expect to make it this year.. unless something changes.

Darn man, hope something changes ;)

I'll be there!

Right on.

for any of you that are going, if you want me to bring anything specific please let me know.

getting closer

I can’t wait. I have a 4 day weekend planned for my fiancé and I. We are both in need of some time off. Blade show is gonna be just the ticket!

I heard that Dave will be giving away 100s of free Busse Custom Knives over the entire weekend. . . .:eek::eek:

I don't know if it's true or not, but it seems like something Dave would do. . . . :eek::eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::confused::D

Good on you Dave!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jerry:D

(*There ya go Dave! That's a surefire way to increase traffic at your booth. No thanks needed my friend. . . Just save one of those free custom knives wrapped in Dave Brown kydex just for me!! :D)

Back