BLADEFORUM'S has been very good to me - how about you?

Awesome!! Congrats Aias, couldn't have hoped for a better result. Great giveaway, Todd. Seriously, this has been legendary.

Did Aias win it (I'm still mopping up tea! :D)?! Fantastic! :) Well done sir :) :thumbsup:

What a fantastic giveaway Todd, and well done everyone, this has been great fun :) :thumbsup:

Thanks to Todd for the generosity, and thanks to all my fellow porch dwellers for making this so much darn fun!!!!!!!!

This knife will never leave my pocket! Well, except when I cut stuff! :p

I can't believe I won!!!! I'm sweating!!! I'm positively giggly!!! My kids are going to love this!

Congratulations Aias your definitely one lucky guy today. I can honestly say im green with envy lol :D:D:D:D:p;) what a cool GAW.

It seemed to take a while for the posts to load there! :D

Aias shoots the arrow straight down the line of axes! Huzzah! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Congrats sir!

Mr Davidson, classy knife and class act. Well done sir.

OK people... I have to catch my breath and get to work! Though my mind will be on this epic thread and most excellent morning! One more BIG THANKS to Todd for hosting our madness and offering such rich spoils, and BIG THANKS to all those who played along and got us to the end!

:thumbsup:

Congrats again to the men of the hour. I had to post again and say what a pleasure it was to read your reactions. Seriously, I'm glad it went to a long standing regular. I can't wait to see that knife age through years of use.

And the winner is ................

#824 - my birthday - Aug. 24th:D

Congrats to the winner!

This was great!

Thank you all very much! :thumbsup:

Awesome GAW, thanks for the opportunity and great B-Day; I'm 8/27, my brother is 8/22, best friend is 8/25. It's a great week to be born!

Congrats Aias Aias

Back