BLADEFORUM'S has been very good to me - how about you?

That was certainly entertaining! :D

Congrats, Aias! And thanks for the generous GAW, Todd! :thumbsup:

Congrats Aias! That's a treasure to pass down through the generations to be sure.

Todd,
FANTASTIC G.A.W., You are FIRST CLASS in my book.

Aias,
CONGRATULATIONS, I am looking forward to seeing a few photos.

I will certainly be taking pics! I plan on carrying and using this knife regularly. As for the belt buckle--any recommendations for a belt to attach it to? I keep forgetting that there is a leather sheath and a belt buckle coming too! Man, epic indeed.

Todd, Thank you for this, Bladeforums is also privileged to have talent like you here as well, so the relationship works both ways :D:thumbsup:
An amazing giveaway, I earlier saw Al show some of your earlier work in the STAG Thread with Sunken Joints = :cool:
Aias ...you MUST be on cloud nine- I am so Rapt for you mate- well done to you Both.

I will certainly be taking pics! I plan on carrying and using this knife regularly. As for the belt buckle--any recommendations for a belt to attach it to? I keep forgetting that there is a leather sheath and a belt buckle coming too! Man, epic indeed.
Congrats to you Anthony . Certainly a knife to treasure and to pass down to a son . As for the belt buckle :::: I have a few belts that it will fit and look very nice on . Will be very happy to send you some pictures assembled to each one . LOL :D:p:cool::thumbsup: Really you look like a guy who also has a few that it will fit . Carry the Knife and wear the Buckle in good health my friend .

Harry

Ha! I bet it would look sharp, Harry! Let's see if I can pull it off first ;) I have one smart length of leather that the buckle might fit on, but that beauty might need something new. I'll see when it gets here! And thanks for the well wishes, Harry; thanks to everyone again.

It's in the mail!!! Should be here Wed--I'll post pics by Thurs!

Back