BladeHQ Para 2 exclusive M4 w/ Jade G10

DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!!!! There is no doubt this is about to be my new EDC as soon as it drops! Would be nice if we could get an idea of when this one might come out, the suspense is killing me already.... And i just saw this a few minutes ago.

Love jade G-10, love M4 - sold!

This is going to be a bad year for my checking account because of things like this.....

I'm stunned by the price. That is a fantastic deal. I love jade G10, so this would have been a must have any way, but the price is almost too good to be true.

wasn't even considering another PM2 but when I saw this hit BHQ last night I had to get on the email list ... I feel like this is one of the too-good-to-pass-on knives, and the price is incredibly reasonable compared to some of the other limited-run knives that have been hitting shelves recently

Hell yeah, I love the jade g10 because it takes the rit dye job better than any other color g10. Hell yeah purple rit dye m4 para!!!!! My dreams are realized. I have a cerakote purple para but the coating kind of kills the texture. I'm so excited for this one.

Well who got one? I didn't even look at this thread cause I thought the price would have $100 added to the cost it's at. Killer knife/price. Hopefully can find one in the future.

Well who got one? I didn't even look at this thread cause I thought the price would have $100 added to the cost it's at. Killer knife/price. Hopefully can find one in the future.

The knife is not available yet. Be sure to sign up on the "Email Me" list to be notified when they are available.

Hasn't even hit the shelves yet.

I type too slow and my iphone grammar sucks :mad:

Last edited:
I think this will be my first PM2 sprint run. As others have mentioned, BHQ has hit a home run on this one with the M4 steel and the price. Quite frankly, I'm not motivated to spend an extra $100 on the KW sprint, for only CF handles.

Well I always am 30 seconds late on sprint runs so hopefully everyone will be buying these now and I may actually get a shot at the $239 CF M4 para. I don't care if it's this on or knife works model as long as I get 1 of them.

Back