Photos Blades on Hikes

Take your knife (or ax, machete, etc.) on a hike and share it here! Whether it's behind your house or the Grand Canyon, it'd be great to know the location. Past photos are welcome :)

I went to Coyote Hills Regional Park in Fremont, CA. with my Vic Classic and MAM Operario
IMG-2022-12-02-14-31-26-995.jpg

Take your knife (or ax, machete, etc.) on a hike and share it here! Whether it's behind your house or the Grand Canyon, it'd be great to know the location. Past photos are welcome :)

I went to Coyote Hills Regional Park in Fremont, CA. with my Vic Classic and MAM Operario
IMG-2022-12-02-14-31-26-995.jpg
My old stomping grounds, nice place to hike or bike. I grew up in the area, I call Vacaville, ca. home now. Nice knives to have on your hike

Ah, great thread, and a much needed pick-me-up for me right about now! These short dreary PNW winter days really take their toll on this native Florida boy. The summers are glorious however, and I take full advantage. I try to get out at least 2-3 times a week from as soon as things start to thaw in elevation in the spring (and even a bit before), right up until it gets too cold for me to stand it(and even a bit after ;) ). Mostly day hikes so far, typically ranging somewhere around 8-14 miles. My favorite destinations are alpine lakes, but I do a fair amount of peaks and viewpoints as well, and some hikes with both.

Here's a spot called Crystal Lakes, out near Mt. Rainier. This was one of my last hikes of the season, one I actually hit twice in subsequent weeks, because a week after I went my son had a free day off of school and he had never been there (for the most part I only go on weekdays). I'll post up some more soon.

LNyfHMg.jpg

jTKbAxF.jpg

LGo1pVr.jpg

ECsOUSt.jpg

mdRc9bT.jpg

Back