Photos Blades on Hikes

Got out for a 3.5ish mile walk this afternoon. Sebenza and Gossman UNK were along for the journey.

i-kJcc7fJ-L.jpg

i-3d3LzH2-L.jpg

And a couple scenic shots:

20240320_172954-L.jpg

20240320_171459-L.jpg

20240320_181356-L.jpg

Got in 5 miles today on some proper trails. Glamor shot of the Sebenza next to the trail:

i-HxhGcbX-L.jpg

Couple of shots of the scenery. It's more green than usual for this time of year, but today was about as gray and dreary of a day as can be. The weather may not have been inspiring, but it was good to get out for a few miles. Working on ensuring I'm in decent condition for a trip coming up.

20240321_152736-L.jpg

20240321_163827-L.jpg

Got in 5 miles today on some proper trails. Glamor shot of the Sebenza next to the trail:

i-HxhGcbX-L.jpg

Couple of shots of the scenery. It's more green than usual for this time of year, but today was about as gray and dreary of a day as can be. The weather may not have been inspiring, but it was good to get out for a few miles. Working on ensuring I'm in decent condition for a trip coming up.

20240321_152736-L.jpg

20240321_163827-L.jpg
Where do tell about your up coming trip??!! ;)
John :)

Where do tell about your up coming trip??!! ;)
John :)
Just some bumming around Colorado Plateau canyon country. Probably mostly day hikes, might do an overnight backpack or two, maybe.

This week's streak of local hikes looks to be over, it rained/sleeted all night (with a little thunder for good measure!) and as of this afternoon everything is both muddy and icy with temps hanging just below freezing. I *could* hike in this weather, but I don't think I will.

Just some bumming around Colorado Plateau canyon country. Probably mostly day hikes, might do an overnight backpack or two, maybe.

This week's streak of local hikes looks to be over, it rained/sleeted all night (with a little thunder for good measure!) and as of this afternoon everything is both muddy and icy with temps hanging just below freezing. I *could* hike in this weather, but I don't think I will.
Sounds like some good times/hikes ahead!! 👍🥾🥾🎒👍
Stinks about getting shut down by your current weather. 😞😮😞
We seem to get rain just as soon as the trails are starting to dry out. Viscous cycle we seem to be in here!! 😂😞😂
John 🍻

Back