Blades upon Books - Traditionals

5dVo1lF.jpg
D9uEmkN.jpg

A couple of books I read last summer that I haven't posted here yet.
Jack Reacher goes to a small town called Mother's Rest because he's idly curious about the town's name. But everything seems weird there, and it just gets weirder throughout the book.
child.makeme.jpg

In the Lucas Davenport novel pictured below, a family (including dogs) is brutally murdered in the Twin Cities area, and it seems that Mexican drug gangs may be involved, but why? Lots of twists and turns in this story.
sandford.stolenprey.jpg

- GT

Couple of more books that I read last summer or early this fall before life became too busy for much recreational reading.
Here's a relatively-early Lucas Davenport book in which he's searching for a serial killer, as he often did in early books in the series.
sandford.nightprey.jpg

In this Jack Reacher novel, Reacher happens to find a woman's West Point class ring in a Wisconsin (?) pawnshop and decides to try to return it to its owner, if he can figure out who and where the owner is. Before long, he gets mixed up with a prescription drug ring and its distribution network in Wyoming (?). Kind of surprising anti-war undercurrent/sermon pops up here and there in the story.
child.midnightline.jpg

- GT

Back