Bladeshow Magnacut Sebenza

Wow. Very cool. Making this new steel available in the 31 would be pretty darn cool!

However, I would love to see them offer multiple steels in the same model at the same time. The looonnngg slow rollout of S45VN until they use up what feels like a warehouse full of S35VN has taken far longer than my limited patience can take. This has me so excited I shrugged my shoulders AND said "Meh."

When/if it happens, I'll try to get one. If I have the patience to wait that long.

With CRK showing these Magnacut bladed knives that S45v is being phased out now?

Tim gave some thoughts about a switch to MagnaCut in the interview with Shawn:
So sorry I missed the Blade Show this year... Would have LOVED to pick up one of those exclusives! Not to hijack the thread, but did I hear Tim say they had 4V for the fixed blades now????? I see a 4V Pacific in my future :cool:

So sorry I missed the Blade Show this year... Would have LOVED to pick up one of those exclusives! Not to hijack the thread, but did I hear Tim say they had 4V for the fixed blades now????? I see a 4V Pacific in my future :cool:
Knifecenter had one for the low price of $6000. Looks like it sold already though.

Back