Bladeshow Preview

We all know that Todd has been slaving away in his shop making knives. I know that it takes a considerable amount of time to photograph, upload and posts shots of the finished or even WIP blades, but I have been dying to see some of them. I was just snooping around on TM Hunt Custom knive's Instagram account and found these shots that Murph posted up recently. I thought I would share them here for TM Hunt's BF fans to enjoy.

11312182_944372778963282_625186227_n.jpg

"Cool and simple knife display strips for my table at BLADE"

11335564_1666834300218578_2147346326_n.jpg

"Hornets & Maguas, some aren't pictured still."
Todd, there are some great looking little blades in this shot! :thumbup:

11355040_1402382293423094_1564229070_n.jpg

"Tradewaters & an M-18 for Blade show."

11248904_1453860564928204_869449554_n.jpg

"Some of the more ornate work that we're taking to Blade show in Atlanta next weekend."

I look forward to see what you guys take down to Atlanta. Since I will not be able to make the trip, I hope there will be lots of pictures of the table and what you brought to appease the masses. :thumbup:

Damn man. :thumbup:

Thanks Jerry for posting, I should of done a Blade show thread a month ago, fankly, I've been so far behind the eight ball I have literally locked myself in the shop for the last three weeks. My wife slides a sandwich under the door every once and a while and Murph stops by every now and then to help and beer me. Haven't had a lot of time to be around here on the forum lately. As far as BLADE goes. I'm coming off of my third 16-hour day in a row trying to get stuff finished up. I'm workin my ass off, and everyone that may have made the mistake of volunteering to help, Well, I'm working there ass off too. By far, this is the most that has come out of my shop in such a short period of time, but what Im excited about, is its good stuff. Better stuff than what has been on my table last couple of years. I will post all that's going to the show before it hits the table, just have to be patient for a couple more days. ;)

Thanks Jerry! I forget all the time to post the pix on all the social media spots and the forums.

All the hard work will pay off. I just hope some of those are still available when I get there.

It looks like the two I ordered are in that batch along with a bunch of other great looking blades. Thanks for all your hard work producing an epic batch for the show. I am looking forward to Friday!

Phil

All the hard work will pay off. I just hope some of those are still available when I get there.

Be glad to meet you, be sure to introduce yourself when come by the table!

It looks like the two I ordered are in that batch along with a bunch of other great looking blades. Thanks for all your hard work producing an epic batch for the show. I am looking forward to Friday!

Phil

Both of your pieces are complete and will be on the table marked sold ready for you to come pick up, I have to say I love your Yuma, the material you provided was a little harder to work with, it wanted to burn very easily on the grinder, but I ended up beautiful. One of the coolest Yuma I have made, definitely in my top five favorite Yuma of all time, maybe even top two. :)

Jerry - you stopping by Wednesday after work to drool before it's all packed up?
there may be some of the growler of Blind Tiger Brewery's Double IPA left....

Last day before we pack up and head to Blade. You guys as home reading this cant possibly imagine the amount of work that has went on in my little shop in the last few weeks, it all comes to a stop today. Still lots of work to do today but its reachable.

As always, I owe a big thanks to all that have helped. Murph has sacrificed a lot of time over here and as always is a big help, my dad has (and still is) working his tail off taking finished product home and putting the final razor edges on the blades. 1066Vik has come in a couple days early and is on sheath sewing detail. My son Jared stayed up with us last night till midnight and tied lanyards on almost 30 smaller knives. (Dont tell his momma!) I also gotta say thanks to my wonderful wife Gina. She hasnt touched a single knife, but without her support and picking up the slack I've left for her since ive been so busy in the shop, none of this would of been possible. Thank you, and I love you all.

So, down to the wire today, I will still try to post some pics as the day progresses. Aside from that, hope to see many of you at BLADE. Come by the table 11AA be sure to introduce yourselves. Hope everyone has safe travels!

Some amazing stuff from what I can see, look forward to seeing it in person. I have one of your knives I was luckily able to get from Mistwalker and I have been eyeing a Yuma for awhile now.

Jerry - you stopping by Wednesday after work to drool before it's all packed up?
there may be some of the growler of Blind Tiger Brewery's Double IPA left....

If I can get out of work at a decent time, the little lady and I might be able to run down.

Thanks Jerry for posting, I should of done a Blade show thread a month ago, fankly, I've been so far behind the eight ball I have literally locked myself in the shop for the last three weeks.....

Thanks Jerry! I forget all the time to post the pix on all the social media spots and the forums.

No problem! I just stumbled across them on Instagram and thought the folks here might appreciate them.

you didnt forget LOL. some are just easier to post on LOL

So, this is what I've been doing for the last 4 days.

11:12 P.M. T.M.Hunt custom knives is officially done and completed everything that goes to Blade. I'm beat, everyone that was crazy enough to help is beat, time to sack out and hit the road in the morning.

my hands hurt -- there's a lot of stitching in an M18 sheath.....

Back