Blems and bargain for 6/27

IMG_9787.JPG IMG_9786.JPG Now for the tears!!
Candy for George! Here's my regular 20" Tirtha AK with neem handle. This is the first one I bought off the website. Prolly my favorite chopper to this day.
f70ac24872330c4af1ca02b098904211

This is a Bhakta made 20" Chiruwa AK. He did the distal taper so well on the handle it rivals the balance and feel of the traditional handled one like yours. I hope you know the killer deal you just got! Sounds like you do! I almost bought it myself but as you can see i dont really need it.

150336f88dd2ed2842b66c694bd7b6d1

452a583558c9c9ab84141834c07d4d5f

That dead old fire baked post oak didnt stand a chance:D
Candy for George! Here's my regular 20" Tirtha AK with neem handle. This is the first one I bought off the website. Prolly my favorite chopper to this day.
f70ac24872330c4af1ca02b098904211

This is a Bhakta made 20" Chiruwa AK. He did the distal taper so well on the handle it rivals the balance and feel of the traditional handled one like yours. I hope you know the killer deal you just got! Sounds like you do! I almost bought it myself but as you can see i dont really need it.

150336f88dd2ed2842b66c694bd7b6d1

452a583558c9c9ab84141834c07d4d5f

That dead old fire baked post oak didnt stand a chance:D
I just got in my beautiful 18" AK. The package was busted open and the cardboard couldn't withstand the AK and the CAK pressure in the same package. As I unwrapped the bubble wrap I noticed the buttcap on the AK took a hit and this is the sad result.

Thanks, I was afraid that I needed to send money to photobucket just to participate in the forum.

t
Welcome Dan! To get the Cherokee Rose please email Yangdu at himimp@aol.com
be sure to note the post date and full description, something like
"If still available I would like the DOTD 6-27-17: 20 inch 26 ounce Cherokee Rose by Hari. 10 cents worth of epoxy fix crack on satisal wood handle. $$90."
Yangdu runs the company alone, so sometimes it takes her a while replying on everything,
but she will email to you with shipping cost if that one or similar is available,
or the dreaded "long gone" in which case you can hang out with us here waiting to shark the next opportunity!
Good luck, the CR is beautiful blade!
Thank you!

Welcome Dan! To get the Cherokee Rose please email Yangdu at himimp@aol.com
be sure to note the post date and full description, something like
"If still available I would like the DOTD 6-27-17: 20 inch 26 ounce Cherokee Rose by Hari. 10 cents worth of epoxy fix crack on satisal wood handle. $$90."
Yangdu runs the company alone, so sometimes it takes her a while replying on everything,
but she will email to you with shipping cost if that one or similar is available,
or the dreaded "long gone" in which case you can hang out with us here waiting to shark the next opportunity!
Good luck, the CR is beautiful blade!

STUPID Question,.... but how do I pay? I was emailed a shipping cost and links to the website, but I didn't see the cart fill up for the price or anything. Sorry for the questions, I am just excited about the opportunity!

STUPID Question,.... but how do I pay? I was emailed a shipping cost and links to the website, but I didn't see the cart fill up for the price or anything. Sorry for the questions, I am just excited about the opportunity!

Most people here use PayPal, logging in there and sending a payment to this PayPal account: himimp@aol.com

Other options include calling Yangdu with your credit card info, or mailing a check or money order:

"We only accept Paypal and Visa or Mastercard. We also accept check or money order, but these must clear the bank before shipment is made."
http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/ordering-shipping-information.735020/

Auntie I am new here. Let me know if this is still available and how to pay... Greg
EMS! 17.5 inch 30 ounce Ang Khola by Ram Kumar

IMG_9804.JPG As a follow up on the busted package with the damaged 18" Ang Khola with the chipped handle, Auntie sent me this Gopte that we had been discussing the availability. She told me she had few left. She'll keep one and I can have the other for our collection.
Well, she gave it to me as a replacement for the chipped handle. The Kami is Dhan!
She's a wonderful lady as you all already know!

That's a sweet replacement. I got my package today, safe and sound, but something with order was mixed up and I see the SOLD on the knife I really wanted. Hopefully someone else didn't get it! Did anyone get that 12" Reti before me?! If so, at least post a picture! If not.. then I cant wait to have it. :p

Back