Boker ripping off Becker?

On a lighter note, for all the guys who want SS Beckers.... There ya go, you got em. Now go get em!

I know it isn't nearly as much fun as jacking each other up until blood vessels burst, but why don't any of the concerned citizens here just post over on the Boker forum and ask about this? Might not be as fun as howling your indignation at each other, and you might not find out anything at all, but as everyone seems to say over and over and over here on BF is that it is important to give a manufacturer a chance.

Not saying there is one and I know that folks will be upset if there is, but there may be a plausible explanation for this. Maybe.

Terry Trahan is the Boker rep and he seems to have a pretty good reputation.

Robert

I just posted over there and linked to this thread. I'm protective of my Beckers - they're pretty much the only big heavy-use fixed blades I have right now, other than my HI CAK.

It'll be interesting to see what Boker has to say about this.

~Chris

I reviewed a Boker Magnum folder on my channel just out of curiosity, and it was the worst piece of shit I ever wasted $20 on. Steel was HOOOOOOORRIBLE! COULD NOT get an edge on it! Not with my work sharp even! Eff Boker!

To be fair I think TJT is just the American Sales contact, and I don't believe he is over at Boker HQ proper. He might be waiting to hear from the higher ups before he can answer. Also too he doesn't reply on a daily basis, so he may not have gotten around to it yet. Still though, I too would really like a response from Boker about this. Here's hoping we get one.

Their was one or two Boker knives I was thinking about. Not now, I will look elsewhere.

i'll take some free ones. to laugh at :D

It has been said "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". I sculpted out custom set of g10 handles for my BK2 and labored to make them as close to the ones that came with the knife as possible. In my opinion they are the most comfortable handles.

It has been said "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". I sculpted out custom set of g10 handles for my BK2 and labored to make them as close to the ones that came with the knife as possible. In my opinion they are the most comfortable handles.

That is probably the Prime Example of the Becker Genius.
(Please don't tell Ethan I said that.)

Hah.......TOO LATE.........I saw it Gibbs.....

WTF is Boker up to....... I talked to Dan about this crap sometime ago.....

E

Back