Bookie's back be broken.

You can only think of all this as an opportunity for something you have yet to discover.
Look around - you might have been missing something. :thumbsup:

This from someone who does NOT have a broken back :rolleyes: so take it for what it's worth.

Be well.

Ray

Glad things are looking up doc. Maybe finish that banjo or uke and get some practice while youre stuck in the house.

Glad to hear you are on the mend, no fun being idle and not doing what you like to do, but you'll be back at the forge soon enough.

Your back may be broken but your heart is invincible my friend! Just checkin in on ya!

Trying to learn this on my new Gurkha guitar but I dont think ill have it down in time?

Last edited:
This will pretty cool, Danny. I'm working on Unchained Melody & Somewhere Over the Rainbow.

Awesome Doc! Cant wait to hear it. I did a vid of me trying to do a song but somehow when there's a camera present I cant play squat! I havent had a good enough internet connection to upload it but I just swapped out my wifi card for another so maybe it will work now. Ill try again.

I stumbled on this pretty lady and had to listen to her. I figured anything about kickin chickens gots to be good! I could listen to that all night and day! Thought you might like it Doc!

Last edited:
Sharing some information and sending some wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery to Bookie.

Seems he took a spill at o dark thirty Tuesday morning (probably starting up the forge) and turns out his back is broken.

I'm awaiting more detailed information. Sounds like he's not joining me in the chair and is still vertical just in a lot of pain.

It's worked in the past, everybody please send your healing via any means.

If anyone is into voo doo like Bookie hisself, pull them pins out of his back.

Yes those wishes and thoughts do help, I know
Best wishes and thoughts!
Dino in Reno

Dino, Bookie be mobile once again, albeit with a cane. They say it will be a long time fixing and never be back to nermal. But then again, what's nermal? There are some pretty heavy duty issues yet, but we're dealing with them and they haven't got me down, slowed down a bit, but we're puttering around in the shop again...making ukuleles. Finished one last Saturday night. Lucky you that you cain't hear me sing all the way over there in Reno!

Great news Bookie. "Slow and steady" don't 'cha know...
Steady on!

Ray

Awesome Doc! Glad you got upright. Be good to yourself! Dont be kickin Chickins yet!

Yipchoy, you've been neglecting us here on the forum. Good to hear from you. Was just fixing to check in with you and make sure you was doing ok.

Back