Box-o-Knives Giveaway #23

Okay folks, I have spent the morning opening and drooling over the goodies and trying to learn how to post pictures. Hopefully I learned something. These are the knives I received
wxEvShO.jpg

arA4fEV.jpg

SaLM8ac.jpg

uhogUC8.jpg

gCeMqyi.jpg

These are the knives I decided to keep. I realized that I have never owned a SAK so I figured this was the time to try one out. The Old Timer and the Cammilus Boy Scout knife were just too cool to pass up.

dvhKrVu.jpg

Her are the ones I decided to toss back in the box. A couple of Remington trappers and a cool little Anza that I picked up on a whim. The Anza comes with a belt sheath that I made for it which can also double as a pocket slip.

uBH2Tyg.jpg

Oops, I almost forgot the list of everyone who is already in.

Those currently on the list:
1. @frontiertom
2. @CVamberbonehead
3. JTB_5 JTB_5
4. Ernie1980 Ernie1980
5. JupiterPaladin JupiterPaladin
6. @Sleepereaper
7. @Nature Boy
8. @seas165
9. @rockgolfer
10. @cbach8tw
11. @PirateSeulb
12. @Henry Beige
13. S scattershot
14. @BladeCommander
15. chuck4570 chuck4570
16. W WhoseWoodsTheseAre
17. @JonMcD
18. @tinfoil hat timmy
19. AZCoyote AZCoyote
20. @Jody744
21.@meako
22.@sbh06
23.@Gary W.Graley
Okay we will let this run until next Sunday to allow time for anyone else who wants to get involved and then we'll pick the next winner.

Last edited:
Has anyone found the knife pick useful for perusing all of the slippies? I haven't kept up on the last few rounds...

Thats a lovely "mess" of ottermessers.
Can I be in and what do I need to do?

Wow with over 50 knives still in the box this isn’t getting any smaller, A akguy59 feel free to offer some to friends and family , if you have any grandkids great way to get them started, and you wouldn’t have to add anything else to the box. You have already added some nice ones plus we need to start getting this box smaller.
I’d echo this recommendation. Spread the porch love far and wide!

Okay now, when I got home my wife told that she had changed her mind and decided she wanted the SAK Classic. It's a replacement for one she lost years ago and never replaced. I'm not going to take a picture cause I think we all pretty much know what it looks like. So from my wife "thank you".

Good evening guys and gals, it's Sunday evening 6:30 RMS time and It is time to pick the next recipient of the traveling knife box.
Okay, the random number generator says #9. Rockgolfer it is let me know where to send the box and I'll get it on it's way. Congratulations and happy choosing.

Okay folks, it's Wednesday evening and we still haven't heard anything from @rockgolfer. I was wondering is someone could PM him for me or if we don't hear anything, how long should we wait before we draw another name? Is that even the right thing to do? Kind of new territory for me because I've never seen anyone not step up and claim their prize. Anyway, I would appreciate any input if he's a no-show.

Back