Brother Dan Just Dropped His Latest Upcoming Offer On My Desk!!!. . . Yowza!!!!

Jerry Busse

Dumpster Dan just laid these on my desk! :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: :thumbsup:

They are a killer cool 7 5/8" long drop point in SR-101. :thumbsup:

He will be offering a new 'Stone Washed" finish along with Coated, and Scrap Satin versions for the first time ever. :cool:

Stay tuned!

Let's Drink! :cool:

Jerry :D

Scrap Satin
SYKCO%208%20Scrap%20Satin%20B-X2.jpg

Stone Washed
SYKCO%208%20Drop%20RockFinish-X2.jpg

Coated
SYKCO%208%20Drop%20Coated-XL.jpg

That first pic in satin almost looked like a huge hollow grind - then the stone washed/coated pic said "nope" saber-flat.... either that, or I've had enough Scotch this evening already?

Rather excited for it, especially in the new Stone Wash... Might have to get one in stone and one satin... Especially if thickness is 3/16" or less.

Is "stone wash" akin to "stripped" and a bare metal?
Looks like a regular Stone Wash... As in a tumbled finish...
Think competition finish, but the marks are lighter and all over the place...
Think BIG DC, but instead of bead blasting with fine media, it's a bunch of small rocks hitting/rubbing for hours.
I anticipate it to be a GREAT working blade finish.

According to the scrapyard thread. The drop point goes live this Thursday. Specs and pricing are still a secret.

Impossible...

you can't stonewash INFI-- but it is possible to INFIwash some stone. ;)

Looks similar to my custom B8LE...so that means...I'LL TAKE TWO please, thank you!

43ievIO.jpg

oQGHPZD.jpg

2EHE7sX.jpg
What if the Stones in question are raw, uncut diamonds? Certainly Bussekins would deserve that!

I love my B11... So this is a very welcomed offering. Might even get me to offload some of my extra/redundant thicker 8" INFI... Depending on their thickness/thinness.

I didn't get a satin TRASH2, so this will have to make up for it! :rolleyes:

Jerry!

When Dan's not looking take some bourbon and dye and dump it in the vat of Res-C so we can get some really cool and unusual colors this time. Like the TGLB misc handle choice...I'm hoping for green or purple or...

Back