Brother Dan Just Dropped His Latest Upcoming Offer On My Desk!!!. . . Yowza!!!!

maxkriegers and wroughndt please email me directly and Dan will get you taken care of ASAP.

Please send to: jerry@bussecombat.com

Thanks,

Jerry
The knife arrived on Friday afternoon and it is perfect. The turn around was super fast, repaired and back to me within one week of receiving it. This is the best customer service I have encountered. Thank you Jerry for dealing with this personally reaching out to me! Let’s drink?

Love a happy ending but there is an aspect to Busse that is hard to explain to a new person who has an issue. Those of us who have been here for a little while (like me) might have seen a few examples that are the concrete belief we develop. This can be misunderstood and then comes the "fanboi" label like Busse could piss on our leg and we say "more please" - Nothing could be farther than the truth. What I have learned is this - If 1 person isn't happy, Jerry isn't happy. That is no BS bottom line.
For the Old Guard, the OG Hogs, if you don't think you were treated well? Chances are you might be the problem. The legion of satisfied hogs would follow Jerry through hell without question because he's earned it.

I can only say, trust your instincts, believe in the good stuff, you won't be wrong. I live here and know a lot of people with the work I do. I never tire of those moments when talking to someone and my affection for Busse knives come up, usually because I'll have one on my desk and I'll get a "Oh yeah, I know of him, you won't believe what happened" ... as the stories usually go and most times they have nothing to do with knives. Let me say this, thank the stars that there are people like this on the planet. It's a good thing. But ya know, for any of this to mean anything you would have to trust the source. If I didn't know it or believe it I wouldn't put the effort into something that really won't mean a lot to almost all - but there are a few that will know, I wouldn't put the effort forth because I like to type, but because I thought it was worth it.

As Forrest would say "that's all I got to say about that" and my Glencairn is empty and better things to do :p

Got mine few weeks ago, ups charged me another $6 for pickup because I was not going to be there at for their convenience(which they changed 4 different times ), so that's in addition to the $15 shipping charges that busse tacked by the time I got the knife it lost all it's appeal,I am done buying busse knives

That sucks, but it doesn't sound like a Busse problem. I have at times had UPS change the delivery to a pick up by me, at no extra charge. ( not in the last year or so) IMHO all the couriers have suboptimal service of late. On several occasions resinwife has been sitting in the living and gotten a text from USPS that the package could not be delivered because no one was home. They had not even tried to deliver!

That sucks, but it doesn't sound like a Busse problem. I have at times had UPS change the delivery to a pick up by me, at no extra charge. ( not in the last year or so) IMHO all the couriers have suboptimal service of late. On several occasions resinwife has been sitting in the living and gotten a text from USPS that the package could not be delivered because no one was home. They had not even tried to deliver!
This very scenario happened to me as well... Except it was FedEx. And the package was damaged, with A LARGE hole on the side (which he hid from camera's view) and items were missing from inside.
Not the shipper's fault. The box was sturdy, no damage elsewhere except the hole.

Can't blame the seller/company for courier's faults. Seems like there's some brand-bashing intent there?

I too have had issues with Delivery Services as of late. Usually the USPO is the responsible culprit (Multiple Bad Incidents lately) but my last Scrapyard delivery by UPS (DB-421s) was temporarily lost and delivered 4-5 days late. However, I in No-Way-Shape-or-Form would ever attempt to hold Busse Combat/Scrapyard Knives responsible for an Outside Paid Delivery Courier. In fact, when I did contact the Ladies at the office to initiate an Ivestigation/Tracking on the package, they were awesome (Amy & Patti [By the way, Thanks so much to the Gals] they took the Bull By the Horns and made sure I got my package). I don’t want to speculate about prior posters motivations but will give him the benefit of the doubt that he was just frustrated with UPS and merely a little misguided in the placement of his anger. If it was intentional (& I am not exactly a “Fan-Bo”)) then it was totally uncalled for. Not even a legitimate gripe against Busse or Kin. 👎😤☹️
Just my .02 cents,
Surfsidemel

Back