Buck and a cold drink

Having some fun with red!
DSC_0265%5B1%5D.JPG

Yes the bottled sundrop is a lot better you can see the citrus in them don’t have them where I live. I get some when I go to Tennessee. Do you remember the small 10oz glass bottles they were my favorite.
No I have only ever had the 12 oz bottles. The real sugar makes the difference. I’m going to have to pick some up tomorrow. I’ll make sure to get a photo with a buck to actually contribute to this thread.

For SHB...

I have to say I am a bit jealous:D:D

I haven't have Ale8 out of a bottle in close to a decade. I am heading to Lexington next month, so I will stock up.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last week a buddy called me and said he was in Danville about 4 miles from a liquor barn, and asked what I wanted. I told him 1 bottle of noahs mill, a case of Ale8 and as much corner creek as he could afford. I should have specified bottles for the Ale8:oops::oops::mad:

Owell, at least I got a gallon of Corner creek:thumbsup::D:thumbsup::D

Here is caned alateone with a sweet Damascus radial grind 110 with mammoth handles:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

View attachment 1103930 View attachment 1103931 View attachment 1103932 View attachment 1103933 View attachment 1103934 View attachment 1103935 View attachment 1103936

Back