Buck and a cold drink

We have a fair amount of Sun Drop addicts here in Tennessee. Folks who drink 6 or 12 a day. I limit myself to a weekly treat. As phenomenal as it is, it was better in the 80’s when you could see the ground lemon floating around the glass bottle. It is the best.

Sometimes it's the little things that get you through the day...
ZO4821l.jpg

that's one I havent had.

all these regional drinks ya have access to is pretty neat. ya inspired me to scan the aisles for odd balls when I hit the supermarket. sadly their ain't much down here where I am.
Yeah and everything I been buying in a bottle taste so much better than a can or plastic bottle. If you find some you will know what I mean and you probably want even want a can drink after you taste the difference.

Yeah and everything I been buying in a bottle taste so much better than a can or plastic bottle. If you find some you will know what I mean and you probably want even want a can drink after you taste the difference.
I've grew up on glass bottled drinks. use to collect them and turn in for money as a kid. I know exactly what you're saying. luckily I'm not so picky and dont mind the cans but I also drink diet so taste ain't all that great anyways. especially without the cane sugar. which I like the most.

I’m collecting bottles to I been finding some old ones at the flea market. Found some 1960s Sundrop bottles couple weeks ago there pretty neat . I am Not collecting the ones I been drinking Lol . Yeah everything says made with cane sugar

Steelheadbully That knife looks a lot better than the Coca-Cola but I had to try it and I went and bought a six pack of the California raspberry it’s pretty good do they have the Georgia peach flavor were you live

Back