Budget Knives Give Away

f1addict f1addict is Saturday's winner! Congrats sir. I already have your address from the 24/7 knife I sent your way recently so just hold tight and I'll have a fixed blade in the mail for you soon.

Thank you for playing. For the rest of you, one more day left to join in or let me know about some young ladies or gents that could use a folder or fixed blade.

Cheers!

Last call for Sunday's drawing, the final day of the budget knife GAW.

Thanks! I'm in for a fixed blade for the young hunter you mentioned on my post!

What does the young man hunt mostly? I see small game and I have a few options that should work well for that but I don't have a bigger knife in the selection at the moment, more around the 3" blade length than the 4". I think I have a good option for small game though.

Edit: Can you email me at goodknifeco@gmail.com? I would like to discuss some options for him to make sure he gets something fitting. Since he's under 21 you don't need to win the drawing to get him something. I found 3 different ones floating around that I think will be good options. We also want to make sure it's cool with his dad as mentioned in your thread.

Last edited:
I would love a fixed blade knife, thanks! (I don’t know anyone who would want a knife, but I am under 21 - I’m 15. :))

What does the young man hunt mostly? I see small game and I have a few options that should work well for that but I don't have a bigger knife in the selection at the moment, more around the 3" blade length than the 4". I think I have a good option for small game though.

He took Hunter's Safety this week. He's been reading all my hunting magazines this summer when we camp with his family and asking questions about hunting so I encouraged him to take Hunter's Safety. We'll be doing small game this Fall (squirrel, rabbit, woodcock). I think a 3-4" knife would be perfect

He took Hunter's Safety this week. He's been reading all my hunting magazines this summer when we camp with his family and asking questions about hunting so I encouraged him to take Hunter's Safety. We'll be doing small game this Fall (squirrel, rabbit, woodcock). I think a 3-4" knife would be perfect

In case you didn't get a notification with the previous edit, please email me at goodknifeco@gmail.com and we'll get the young man a knife, pending Dad's approval.

Our last winner is 1066vik 1066vik . Thank you for playing. I will reach out for an address.

Thank you to everyone that showed up and followed along, this was fun. I'll have to do this again sometime in the future when I have another free weekend.

I will be shipping these knives all at once so everyone should have something in the mail Wednesday so I have time to pack it all up and drop it off at the post office internal drop box.

Cheers!

Thank you for everything you have done for others, but my parents said no. :/

Thanks anyway and congrats to the winners!

Thank you for your honesty. I invite you to hang around the forum and enjoy the camaraderie here. If your parent's opinion changes in the future feel free to reach out and I may have something for you at that time. It's always enjoyable to see new people join the community, especially if they are able to participate and enjoy it. As an outdoor knife company, I will be adding in some conversations around outdoors activities as the years progress so feel free to jump in on those or start a thread of your own here and participate that way.

We hope to see you around blade forums and take care.

Wow, thanks for the generosity Chad! I’ll pass the fixed blade to one of my sons.

Thank you!

Thank you for everything you have done for others, but my parents said no. :/

Thanks anyway and congrats to the winners!

Glad you found your way over here, I almost tagged you in when I saw the GAW. Been following your "Really..." thread, and one of the reasons I entered this GAW and asked for a folder was on the off chance it would be something that would work for you so you can save your money. But your parents are certainly making it difficult LOL! Hope you can get them to change their minds.

Thanks again Chad, and congrats to the winners!

Glad you found your way over here, I almost tagged you in when I saw the GAW. Been following your "Really..." thread, and one of the reasons I entered this GAW and asked for a folder was on the off chance it would be something that would work for you so you can save your money. But your parents are certainly making it difficult LOL! Hope you can get them to change their minds.

Thanks again Chad, and congrats to the winners!
I am really hoping they change their minds when I talk to them next. :thumbsup:

Quick update, I have most of the knives boxed up already so I just need to get postage attached. I have 1/2 of them going out today and I should have the extra time to finish up getting the rest labeled up tonight. I'm not going to forward tracking information right away. If you don't see the packages by the end of next week we'll dig into it further, I just didn't want to send 8 additional messages so I can focus on getting the gifts headed out the door.

All boxed up and labeled. Good to get it over with but I'm certainly looking forward to these knives finding new homes and hopefully seeing more use than they have been seeing lately.

Update, they're all on the way.

2C3LdW2.jpg

Thank you for playing along with me and if you want to keep the thread going with pictures of them arriving, being used and enjoyed, etc. (no obligation) that would be great. Also feel free to keep the good vibes going by doing the same for others, finding something you don't use or need, and finding someone who could find a useful use for it. That's what we're about here at Good Knife Co. trying to use our company to try and do some good for others when we can, no strings attached. If we can help you facilitate any of that, I'm all ears.

Back