Bura New Models and Kerambit ?

hardheart?

er...uh...

the "specs" will be determined by the product when it is received. In all probability, they will have some relationship to either the models or the drawings which were sent. There MAY be some variation in individual renderings, depending on whether one, or more than one, kami made the final product, or if that kami had mood-swings when doing the work.

Very few things in this world are absolute.

Kis

It's supposed to be full tang - that's indicated on the paper, and on the model. Last communication I got, they indicated that they understood that part.

It's the rest we're not so sure about....:(

Definitely. ( We hope. )

Look at the logo Khukri in Bill's avatar. It's 12" OAL. He asked the kamis to scale it up to 20 inches OAL. They did what they asked. It had an 8" long handle, a 12" long blade, and a spine thickness of 3/4"

depends on which side they end up sharpening....:eek:

:p

I think they'll get it close...but still want to wait-n-see...

Look at the logo Khukri in Bill's avatar. It's 12" OAL. He asked the kamis to scale it up to 20 inches OAL. They did what they asked. It had an 8" long handle, a 12" long blade, and a spine thickness of 3/4"

ID like to see that one!
I think I like the sound of that!

Pen, I pre-paid in February, but Mr. Murphy always seems to be standing nearby, so hopefully I'm on that list.

pendentive said:
I have record of everyone who has prepaid. Hopefully, Yangdu will let me know when they arrive. We'll dish out first to those who have prepaid, and then post the rest. This is the "preferred" method...but who knows what will actually happen...

Am I on the prepaid list? (and yes, I did prepay....) it was for a 14" wood handle...

i am on the list, but not prepay.
i thought it was just the signup list, no prepay necessary.
gonna bare my fangs when they get here.
seriously, cause of the time difference, i hope somebody holds on to mine till i get up the next morning...

Sorry Danny, but you'll just have to stay awake until they come in...

See Danny? Not so bad...next week plus a couple of days to sort them out, then whatever the usual shipping time is for Japan. You ought to be able to hit the rack in 15 days or so at the outside! ;)

<Nasty practices his first ninja move...ducking *very* quickly!) :footinmou

Sorry, Uncle Bill - just can't resist an opening like that:

They're ( up )... "in the air"?.

Bill - this is who I have record of having prepaid.

Steve Kent - 14" - wood
RandallRandazll - 14" -
Philip Melhop - 14" - wood
Teodoro Alejandro Barahona Moreda - 14" - wood
Scot Johnson - 14" - horn (payment enroute)
Nasty - 14" - wood

If there is anyone else, please email Bill a record of your transaction, whether Paypal, or the Yahoo store.

Sounds like they'll be here soon....:cool:

pendentive said:
Bill - this is who I have record of having prepaid.

Steve Kent - 14" - wood
RandallRandazll - 14" -
Philip Melhop - 14" - wood
Teodoro Alejandro Barahona Moreda - 14" - wood
Scot Johnson - 14" - horn (payment enroute)
Nasty - 14" - wood

If there is anyone else, please email Bill a record of your transaction, whether Paypal, or the Yahoo store.

Sounds like they'll be here soon....:cool:
:eek:
Dan...FYI I should be on the list for a 14" Wood. Pre-paid via check with UB

I prepaid off the website on April 12th. I purchased a 25" sirupati in wood.

I've got a record of the transaction if needed... :D

Back