Bura New Models and Kerambit ?

hi Guys
now thats being sorted, can a list of those who wanted Kerambits also be posted? When should we pay up for these? I don't remember a final price being determined. Would like to pay up ASAP to ensure I don't miss out.
Regards
Phil Melhop

final price for the kerambit has not been set. I imagine that will depend a lot of what price they recommend to Bill.

Again, please email proof of prepayment to Bill and copy that email to me. Bill - I can take care of making the list if you want....I'll just keep it posted here on the forum.

Hi There
Thanks Dan, I'm paid up for the BDC and on the list For the Kerambit ( I hope). The memory plays tricks sometimes.
Congratulations on the Moderators job by the way.
Regards
Phil Melhop

ok, im on the list for a 14" horn BDC but not prepaid.
I am also on the list for a kerambit, but not prepaid.
What should I do now?

Danny - It was originally stated that those who are prepaid would be assured of getting their choice of size and handle material for the Bura New Model while those who did not prepay would have to compete for whatever else there was. I didn't want to miss out because of my travels, so I prepaid.

I'm not on the kerambit list so don't know what the deal was with them.

I know they are 10 or 14 for the BNM, prices are somewhere, but gotta get to work and can't search now. I think there's only one size for the kerambit and the price is not yet available.

Nasty's got it right. Just want to add:

$125 for the 14" BDC
$100 for the 10" BDC

No price on the kerambit. We'll deal with that when it comes. Please no more requests about it. Do a search - you'll find all the info and the official sign up list. Don't worry if you're not on it - I ordered extras and the kamis send whatever they want anyway.

BDCs and Kerambits are in!

...and they're flyin' off the shelf (probably gone by morning....:()

Back