Bura update and one good turn deserves another.

We are close to the required $5000 thanks to the concern and generosity of some very fine humans.

Bir hospital lacks certain amenities so we have somebody with Bura 24 hours per day. Pradeep stays with him on the night shift just in case he needs water, a snack, go to bath or whatever. His wife is there during the day. Pala gets out to see him when he can. Bura has hopes that all will go well as the doctors are saying and seems to be holding up pretty well but I don't think I'd care to trade him places just now.

Glad to see the fund raising is going so well. Now we'll keep praying that the doctors can do their part get Bura back on his feet again soon!

Well that's certainly good news on all counts. Hopefully my MO will get there soon, it should have gone out Monday, but stuff takes a while to get places when in has to go through the Army Post Office. I seem to already be getting the good deed payback effect as well; I was supposed to go to the field this Monday, but now I don't have to go until tommorow (Thursday here in Korea). Just a little thing, but it made my week a bit nicer. So I won't be here for about a week, hopefully there will be more good news when I get back. Keep up the good work, spirits and prayers everyone.

Back