Bushcraft knife in 12c27 stainless - Order List

Here are a few more. I really like the contours on the handle and that jimping is so tough it would stop a 18 wheeler. Nice!

P1020543.jpg

Hey, probably just a silly question, but why does it say 3V on the blade if it is 12c27?

Yes.

Thanks for catching that, lightleak. That is indeed an error. If I have marked anyone else's blade erroneously, please let me know - I will pay shipping both ways to remove the "3V" mark.

I guess I was etching logos with a bunch of other 3V knives and marked these by accident....?!?!?

This is very embarrasing..:eek: :eek: :eek:

Dan

Dan I am fine with it. The 3V is not big enough of a problem to send the knife back. I just now noticed that myself. Guess I really have a one of a kind. :)

Dan,

Can i have an update on my knife please? Last week you said you forgot to add a FS Loop and would do it the same day. Did it ship as of this week? thanks.

I was going to ship it yesterday and I'm glad I didn't because it too has the 3V on it. I did finish the FS loop. It's all boxed up here on my desk. If you don't care, I'll ship it tomorrow. Otherwise, I will be taking it off on Mon/Tue and it will ship then. I apologize for the delay.

Dan

Im fine with the 3v on the knife. If you would ship it tomorrow and let me know it went out,
I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Ok - I can ship it tomorrow. You and liveitloud are welcome to 10% off any future knife purchase to make up for the unintentional mark. Just remind me when the time comes. Thanks for being so understanding, guys. I'm humbled.

Dan

Not a problem Dan but I will take you up on that in the future. I doubt it will effect the way the knife works so it's not a big deal to me. :) Thanks for your willingness to make it right though, much appreciated!

Thanks RYE_TYLER - same offer extends to you too.

Looking forward to the sheaths arriving soon!

I got some black leather sheaths in by accident from JRE. They'll be sending natural leather ones next week to make up for it. I'm going to go ahead and keep these (I'm a sucker for black leather!) If anyone wants a black one, let me know asap. Otherwise, I'll ship the ones with JRE leather next week when the natural leather sheaths come in.

Here's a pic:

JREsheathsBushcraftBlack.jpg

Sure thing, justinxbailey. :thumbup:

Dan

Dan, I'd like one of the above black sheaths. I'm going to send a Postal MO to your address and mark it such. This is for a knife I got off of you a couple of years ago. Before I send payment, can you hold me one back?

yes - I've set one aside for you. $35+10s/h. Thanks!

Hi Dan, I sent you PM and email for another of the above black sheaths if possible, I'm in the same situation of porkbilly.223, waiting for confirmation before sending paypal payment, thanks.

Back