Bushcraft knife in 12c27 stainless - Order List

I gotta add a little note here - I am REALLY liking this 12c27. Finishes nicely, is easy to sharpen and takes a much finer edge than 3V. I'm not saying it will outperform it, but man, I am really liking it. Plus, I can get the steel in thinner stock. The balance on these knives - with the palm swell in the handle - is perfect.

Dan

Dan, I would have to agree with you. I like a thinner blade, and one that's easy to sharpen, especially for me just using a strop and some sandpaper, plus a finer edge, and it's a stainless. More of a do it all which is what I use em for. Now, if I could just get you to put up an order list for a flat grind 12c27 bushcrafter, I'de be on it.
Randy

I gotta add a little note here - I am REALLY liking this 12c27. Finishes nicely, is easy to sharpen and takes a much finer edge than 3V. I'm not saying it will outperform it, but man, I am really liking it. Plus, I can get the steel in thinner stock. The balance on these knives - with the palm swell in the handle - is perfect.

Dan

arr... get another run of this going Dan...

I'm definitely doing another one guys...just have to get the blades going first. ;)

I need to hear from the following regarding payment:
bowmore17
TheNick
puyallupn8ive
Liveitloud
Tcurry
RYE_TYLER
justinxbailey
Claudiasboris
Paul L
Nordmann
chugokujin

The next 10 are getting glued up this week. :thumbup:

Dan

I'm definitely doing another one guys...just have to get the blades going first. ;)

I need to hear from the following regarding payment:
bowmore17
TheNick
puyallupn8ive
Liveitloud
Tcurry
RYE_TYLER
justinxbailey
Claudiasboris
Paul L
Nordmann
chugokujin

The next 10 are getting glued up this week. :thumbup:

Dan

Just sent you an email about payment. Please give me the amount and your paypal address and I will get payment right to you.

I gotta add a little note here - I am REALLY liking this 12c27. Finishes nicely, is easy to sharpen and takes a much finer edge than 3V. I'm not saying it will outperform it, but man, I am really liking it. Plus, I can get the steel in thinner stock. The balance on these knives - with the palm swell in the handle - is perfect. Dan

Dan would like to see a future model in that steel but very thin. Sort of a Bushcraft/camp kitchen combo knife.

Thanks, Claudiasboris - email sent - let me know if you'd like me to combine shipment.

Thanks!

Dan

Hey Dan,

Hows it going? Is mine on the next ten to be done? Email me and I can send you a check. Loving the 4 3v scandis I
got from the first run. Can't wait to play with this one.

Yep - gluing up now! Email sent.

Dan

Busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger aren't ya! You keep creatin and we'll keep buyin'. What a great guy!

Email Sent

disgard this email please, I want on the 3V bushcraft list.....

Paypal in the next week or so if that works.

Thanks

Last edited:
I nearly have these finished - hopefully sheaths come in soon!

Dan

Back