Bushcraft knife in 12c27 stainless - Order List

Discussion in 'Koster Knives' started by Daniel Koster, Jun 22, 2011.

1. bigocean

bigocean

Jul 25, 2006
    Hi Dan,

Who will your 12C27 perform as compared to the Mora's?

2. TheNick

TheNick Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 6, 2005
    You are special that way =)

3. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
    I may have oopsied on the shipping cost. That's the cost to ship to Canada. Is yours going to Canada, justinxbailey?
    Also, TheNick - is yours going to CAN?

bigocean - I have used 12c27 with great success so far. I'd be very interested in a test between the two if anyone has a Mora.

Thanks!
    Dan

4. justinxbailey

justinxbailey

Aug 2, 2011
    Oh no, I'm in California. :)

5. TheNick

Apr 6, 2005

Yes sir ;)

I had figured it out :p

6. TheNick

Apr 6, 2005
    Dan please update my total with the shipping for Canada so I can work into getting you the money =)

7. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
  8. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    TheNick - Done!

Dan

9. TheNick

Apr 6, 2005
    Thanks mate

10. Liveitloud

Liveitloud

Jul 1, 2006
    Any updates on these? They have been at the handle done stage for quite awhile. Jusy checking.

11. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
  12. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    And.....they're now done.

Invoices/emails sent to the first 10 orders. Let me know about payment.

Thanks, guys!

Dan

13. arislan

arislan

Apr 26, 2011
    Hi Dan, you starting another run list of the stainless bushies? If so can you put me down for a scandi grind, blue g10 and leather sheath? Thanks.

14. Liveitloud

Liveitloud

Jul 1, 2006
    Looks like these are moving right along. Thanks for the update Dan.

15. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    arislan - perhaps later in the year, and probably both scandi-ground and flat-ground blades.

16. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    :thumbup:

17. Liveitloud

Liveitloud

Jul 1, 2006
    Just shoot me an email when you get to mine and I'll get payment right to you. Appreciate the update!

18. milkyeye

milkyeye

Apr 14, 2010
    Dan, I'll be in on flat ground stainless bushcrafter. I'll be keeping a watch for the sign up list.
    Randy

19. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    bowmore17 and TheNick - need to hear back from you guys. ;)

Ok - all of the first 10 have now been sheathed, boxed and (if Paid-In-Full) shipped. :thumbup:

Time to start the 2nd half!

Dan

20. Daniel Koster

Oct 18, 2001
    I'm getting more and more requests for Butch Hagedorn's very nice Pouch Leather sheaths. The wait time is just a week or two and very reliable. If anyone wants to switch, let me know. There will definitely be a waiting period for the JRE sheaths.

Thanks!

Dan