Bushcraft knife - Pre-Order thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan,

Just created 2 new orders for the 2 blanks (#140 &141). I clicked on "other" for type of knife. It popped up $30 bucks. Its cool I know its $50 w/ finished tang. Thanks.

Got 'em - thanks!

sheath style #3. Any way for you to take a moment to email me what I owe you? I will ppal asap!

I'll need your full name. Did you place an order through the Order Tracker? Full price w/ sheath & s/h is $140. Thanks!

Jaxx - thanks for the reminder - yes, there are going to be plenty of #1 style sheaths available. There was more interest than I had anticipated. Having more made is not a problem!!

:thumbup:

OK. Didn't realize we had to make some additional decisions so here goes.:D

my number is 111.

put me down for 1/4" thick scales & a #3 Sheath.

Thanks Dan

vr
Mark T.

Dan, I don't know if you stated somewhere else, but what size firesteel fits in the sheath loops army or scout? Also, would you be willing to sell a small piece (1"x1"x1/2") of natural micarta so that I can make a firesteel handle that will match the handle?

IH8U - I think he said he thought it was the larger, Army model that it was made to fit.

I'd also be interested a chunk of micarta, but I have never worked with it so I have no clue if that's a tall order or not. If it's scrap that would otherwise be just laying on the floor, it'd be cool. If none really goes to waste, no big deal either. :thumbup:

Google Swedish Firesteel Army Model.....that is a 3/4 inch version. The smaller version that can be found out there is 1/4.

Sheath style #2 for me. I'm number 130 on the list. Will you e-mail us what we owe when it gets closer?

Dan,
Please put me down for a right-handed #3 sheath, can I change my order to a right handed sheath, please. I am the second one on the list.

Thanks - Ron M

Jaxx - thanks for the reminder - yes, there are going to be plenty of #1 style sheaths available. There was more interest than I had anticipated. Having more made is not a problem!!

:thumbup:

Thank you! :thumbup: #1 will be my choice... Checked my name on the list and it's already marked correctly for this, so thanks again! Good to go. :thumbup::thumbup:

#22 - sheath #1 for me please. 2nd choice would be #3

Ok, folks - updated the list! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back