Bushcraft knife - Pre-Order thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan I would like to be on the waiting list as well just in case someone changes there mind.

Thanks.

Is my name still colored because you are waiting on the e-check to clear or something? No problem, just curious.

yes...and I ran out of the right knife/sheath combos....:(

Deal, and Done! :thumbup:

Knife and sheath are boxed up, on their way today.

dan, i hate to be difficult, but after seing pics I would like to change my bushcraft to thick green slabs with the kydex sheath you are making for it. Thanks I am # 146.

Dan, sent final payment of $13 to cover the shipping and PP fees. Did not use your order tracker when I ordered. Hope that this does not screw you up. Please let me know if I have sent you the wrong amount. Thanks Martin

Could you update my order with leather sheath #1 and the kydex sheath + techlock (no firesteel/loop)? Thanks!

madborderman - full tactical option? or just kydex?

Everyone else has been updated. :thumbup:

Thanks!

Dan

Dan,

Mark me down for 2 Kydex sheaths with tek-loks for orders #39 and #128. Just the sheaths and tek-loks only. Thanks!

Dan,
Do I owe you anymore money, the order tracker says $0 remaining but I am not marked off as fully paid on here
Thanks

lefthandblack - got it. :thumbup:

El Chupacabra - probably because I haven't matched the Bladeforums name to the real name. Email me your real name and I'll update the first post. Thanks! :thumbup:

ColdOne - got it. :thumbup:

Daniel,

Per your kind response please put me down on the waiting list for any "extras" BF 3V versions in addition to my custom order.

Thanks,

Greg aka Raindrop

dan i sent you an email letting you know, the check is in the mail, thanks i am 146 my email is jesse.l.campbell, i also want the tactical option. thanks

I hope I'm not late. :eek:
I'd prefer the thicker handle, and the #3 sheath, if available. :cool:
Thanks much, your product and service appear excellent, and I look forward to the experience. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Dan--I'm #125. Though I'm listed for a LH sheath, I carry sheaths on my right hip and use them primarily with my right hand, so I must have made an error. I'd like a #3 sheath with fire loop for smaller ferro rod. Please let me know if that's fine.

Thanks,
Jock Conyngham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back