Bushwacker Mistress. . . . YOWZA!!!!!

So a week from next Tuesday is BW night - f5 pandamonium or regular offering on the website?

Glad you reminded me. . . I've been asleep at the wheel ! ! ! ! ! :eek::eek:

Sneak Peek Pics of the Bushwacker will be here within the next 72 hours. . . . :thumbup:

After that, we will be within days of its launch!!!!!!:eek::thumbup:

Let's Drink!!!!! :thumbup:

Jerry :D

Very well, sir. I believe the angry mob may be willing to grant you a reprieve until Monday. But come Tuesday, all bets are off. :D

I don't care about LE #1, as I want a combat grade, but I would sure like to get my order in early so I can be in the first batch shipped. I've been looking forward to an anorexic mistress since the first time I read about the ZT BM-E on Bad Mojo.

BRING IT!!

(in Bama Clay)

I don't care about LE #1, as I want a combat grade, but I would sure like to get my order in early so I can be in the first batch shipped. I've been looking forward to an anorexic mistress since the first time I read about the ZT BM-E on Bad Mojo.

BRING IT!!

(in Bama Clay)

I hear yeah there. :D :thumbup:

Same with me except with Urban Shadow Camo and a Sage for a user. :thumbup:

I want like 3 of these! Which is modest by many hogs standards but my means must not match their means! Regular offering, just like the TB PLEASE!!! Instead 16 blade blanks the Bushwacker only needs 1! Offering Satin finished combat grades again is what I want to see the most!!!

the big question for me is will the TankBuster come down and this replace it or will this be some special release. That is going to determine whether or not I can actually score one of these bad boys..... that and if Jerry brings a CG version along with the shiney satin :thumbup:

I hope its a regular release, but either way I'll get one, especially if its a CG.

I hope their is a CG and LE model.

Back