• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse CG FBM Black with Green Linen Mags!

DSCN00111.jpg

Up for grabs is a brand new, unused Combat Grade Fusion Battle Mistress with black blade and Green Linen Magnums on the handle as she came from Busse. This one has the corrugated bevels. :D The tactical cardboard sheath has some shelf wear from me admiring the blade, knife is brand new unused as stated. I need to get some work done on the house and need to free up some cash. $500.00, now $490, now we're at $480, $475.00, $470.00, $465.00, $460.00, $455.00, $450.00, $445.00 $440.00 shipped insured USPS Priority in CONUS only at this time. USPS Money Order only or Paypal +3% "I'll take it" rules apply, no trades at this time please. SOLD! [/COLOR]
DSCN00121.jpg

I'll make one more price drop for Monday to start the week. How about $480 with the above terms. My cost direct from Busse shipped was $466.95. This knife will still be at cost when you add in my cost to ship and insure to the buyer. Sounds like a sweet deal!:D

Sorry for the confusion. I am withdrawing my committment to purchase this. I don't need to keep on buying stuff like this:)

-Goatee

Price Drop to $465 shipped, this one is at a loss from my cost direct from Busse.

One last price drop to $460.00 with above terms and I'll be withdrawing this from the exchange, I'll be taking a loss as is, need cash and can't go any lower, will be withdrawn this evening at some time.

I've never shipped there before, if it's the same no problem. If you PM me your zip I can check. I am already taking a loss on this one, and don't want to lose more.

Back