• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse CG FBM Black with Green Linen Mags!

Buyer passed, so it's off hold and back for sale. Someone must want this hard to find beauty below cost.

This is the final price drop to $450.00 shipped with above terms. It's a steal for a lucky HOG, a bit of a loss for me. No more price drops to follow.

I don't want to do this, but what the heck I need some cash, $445 shipped! After I pay shipping and insurance to the buyer, this is going to be $35.00 below my cost on this Mistress!

Back to the top, more than likely for the final time and it might have to go elsewhere. I hate to sell this one, but it's gotta go.

Got the pics. Thanks. I am going to have to pass. I handled one of these tonight with the regular scales, and it just didn't sit right in my hand. The mags might be the ticket, but I don't want to pay $445 (which is a great price by the way) and find out the mags didn't fit any better than the regs. Good luck sir. Somebody will snag it for what you are asking I am sure.

Just wondering if you still have the above listed CG FBM for sale, and if you could send/post some pics??

Back