Busse Daggers are they unicorns ?

bubbaskyjacker

Gold Member
So my steel heart has fallen for the dagger. I now have a RMJ Raider and I love it. I have seen a small busse dagger in a pic or 2.

Do they actually exist ?? And what is the name.

Please post a pic if you have one

FMV8 isn't exactly small, but it's a Busse dagger and readily available on the Exchange and eBay.

BOSC-ID is a smaller Busse dagger, but very hard to come by.

Hot Diggity Dog Dagger is smaller still and not quite Busse (it's Scrapyard) and shouldn't be too hard to find.

I don't have any pics handy, but Google does.
ETA: And now there are links to pics.

Last edited:
They are unicorns.

I think they were only available at the 2008 Blade show (or maybe a year or two later). There weren't a whole lot to go around, and they weren't cheap. I got one shortly after they came out, but I don't recall seeing one for sale since.

I did see one just like mine on The Walking Dead, though.

ETA: 2009.

Last edited:
If you want a pacifier I have a hot diggity dog dagger I could sell you for around $100. DCBB

I have the long version Hawkeye dagger and it’s manly as hell. I also have a few FMV8’s and 14’s. The Hawkeye is a work of art.

KZYhThw.jpg

Anyone wanting a Dagger better grab one of the 8s or 14s while they are being sold. I would bet that these will disappear quick and hardly ever come back up for sale. I really regret not buying the BOSC-ID with the white bone when I had it in hand at Blade when they were offered.

Here's the thing about the BOSC ID, most of the people who have them don't want to sell them and usually are guarded about admitting they own one because they'll be inundated with people asking them to sell it to them. I know because I am one of the people who asked for years and now that a customer was gracious enough to sell me one of his I get all kinds of crazy emails from people asking to buy it :)

The last one I am aware of that sold in public was up for a while by a certain eBayer and I think he was asking $2500, but he makes offside deals too so it may not have sold for that.

The Hawkeye (small and large) are cool and I had a chance for one while I was looking for the BOSC ID so I passed, wish I'd have grabbed it. They've never gotten quite the notoriety of the BOSC ID so when they do show up they are in the $800-1000 range.

I was looking for one before and after a certain momma's boy was gutted by Neegan on The Walking Dead. He carried one on the show and things got a lot more intense for a while afterwards. Not sure if it's settled down since I am out of the hunt :)

BOSCID.jpg

Here's the thing about the BOSC ID, most of the people who have them don't want to sell them and usually are guarded about admitting they own one because they'll be inundated with people asking them to sell it to them. I know because I am one of the people who asked for years and now that a customer was gracious enough to sell me one of his I get all kinds of crazy emails from people asking to buy it :)

The last one I am aware of that sold in public was up for a while by a certain eBayer and I think he was asking $2500, but he makes offside deals too so it may not have sold for that.

The Hawkeye (small and large) are cool and I had a chance for one while I was looking for the BOSC ID so I passed, wish I'd have grabbed it. They've never gotten quite the notoriety of the BOSC ID so when they do show up they are in the $800-1000 range.

I was looking for one before and after a certain momma's boy was gutted by Neegan on The Walking Dead. He carried one on the show and things got a lot more intense for a while afterwards. Not sure if it's settled down since I am out of the hunt :)

View attachment 1058291

So your saying you haven’t been offered the right price yet?! ;):D.....JK

Nice looking pics btw! :):cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back