• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse for sale by Progunner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavy Heart and Ratchet are sold! Thanks guys. As I had said originally, I will reuse this thread to post new stuff for sale in the future, so if you like, feel free to subscribe to this thread so you get an email if I post something new.

SOLD!
1 unused Heavy Heart with standard slabs and logo. Guyon is correct, all were black coated with the black/greenish canvas slabs. I don't have a picture right now, but these are sweet blades. I have been chomping at the bit to use one, but I can't do it. I have an SH-E that handles most of my work, until the FBMs land at my place that is. $450 gets it shipped and insured to your door CONUS. PMO preferred method of payment. No trades at this time, cash is king.

Desert tan A2T Ratchet up for grabs! $145 shipped and insured to your door CONUS.
Image is of one other I had, not the actual one I have for sale, but they are all pretty much the same. Great little tool to back pack or keep in the trunk.

I have added a seriously cool piece guys, come and get it before I come to my senses.

Progunner...is this the new style or old (not sure exactly what the name difference is)...if it's new style and avail I'll take it....please let me know.

New style? I am assuming you refer to the Lean Mean Streets. It is the old style, not the Leaner Meaner. I am working on a picture soon.

Progunner,

Sorry, my mistake...I'm looking for a meaner (or leaner)...got a little excited.

Sunday bumpage! Anyone one win big betting on the Super Bowl? Why not get yourself a nice new knife? :D

Bump up and added a Hell Razor at the bottom of the list. No pic yet, but if I get time I will add one.

Are these still for sale?

(question directed to the seller and involving the product)

Wow if they are nice deals .................BUMP! :D

If you add 3% to cover the fees I'll do paypal. Which one where you interested in? I ask because I may have a package deal going on a couple of them and I want to give the guy a chance to get back to me. Drop me an email or PM.

If you add 3% to cover the fees I'll do paypal. Which one where you interested in? I ask because I may have a package deal going on a couple of them and I want to give the guy a chance to get back to me. Drop me an email or PM.
Possibly the Tan and Black Hell Razor or the SR Battle Guard...

Possibly the Tan and Black Hell Razor or the SR Battle Guard...

Those two are still available.

These are gone! :D

Busse Lean Mean Streets, Mint condition. As I recall there were about 117 of these bad boys made. It comes out at .197" so it is definitely lean. I do not have a sheath for it. $400 shipped and insured to your door CONUS.SOLD!!!

I am probably going to regret this but here you go Hogs! Aftershock Bolo Serial #1!!!!! Complete with Kenny Rowe stud sheath. This thing has been hiding in my safe since I got it from a serious Uber Hog a few years back. Needless to say, she has never ever cut as much as a slice of air. I know some higher numbered bolos have come up lately, but this is your chance to own the first, on a side note #'s 1, 2 and 3 where the only ones to have the oval Busse logo, all other featured the SH-E logo without the oval perimeter. $1250 gets it shipped and insured to your door CONUS. If you think I am too high on this one, make me an offer, you never know, but don't insult me. :D Also open to a juicy trade, make it a good one and we'll talk. SOLD!!!!!

Busse Hell Razor, tan blade with black canvas standard slabs. Never cut a thing, just lounging in the safe. No sheath. Let's say $400 gets it to your door shipped and insured CONUS. SOLD!!!!

Busse Jungle Defender. Green blade, black canvas slabs. Hollow ground with a very nicely done swedge grind on the tip. $430 shipped and insured to your door CONUS. SOLD

I wasn't going to bump this, but I added too many blades not to send it up once more.

hey PG,

what's the steel on the apprentice? i'm thinking the apprentice knifes were D2 and not INFI, is that correct?

thanks,

Winston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back