• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse for sale by Progunner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump up with price drops across the board on the Battle Guard, Custom Shop AD and ASH1 SE.

Interested in ASH 1 SE. Can you send me/or post a pic? Thanks. Also, know of any Natural Outlaws for sale?

The reserve for this one at that auction site has been met so this one is gone for now.

Anniversary Steel Heart 1 Special Edition 2007 mint, no sheath. No pic right now, but you know what they look like. :D One of these ran as high as $625 on that auction site without selling (it didn't break the reserve!). Now that the bloodbathaganza is over and the word is out on who got what, here's your chance. $725 shipped and insured and paypal! Someone snag it before I change my mind. This one is direct from Blade by the way. I have this concurrently listed on "that auction site", even though I hate it.
176_7680.jpg
176_7679.jpg

72 hour bumpage. There is still a very nice AD and a Battle Guard up here guys. The AD is really nice, I can't believe it is still here. perhaps a price drop will be coming down.

72 hour bump. Come along my friends. What the heck are you waiting for some BATAC customs or BATAC SE's? ;)

Price drops made. You guys are just waiting to see what else I am going to drag out aren't you? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back