• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse for sale by Progunner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back up for another look. Infobound, still haven't heard back from you. I'll send you another email.

Muddy Skeleton Warden w/ lanyard. Comes in Co. Store sleeve. $210 shipped and insured CONUS SOLD and shipping 07/13/07. If you want to paypal add 3%.

Progunner: I just removed my head from my nether region, your last email finally caught my attention, Are they still available? They being the first pair on your list, Thanks john

Back up with price drops on the remaining Battle Guard as it has a little discoloration on the edge, the Flame Warden and a healthy drop on the burl custom shop Active Duty (which I can't believe is still here :eek:). Come and get em folks!

Infobound, your Battle Guard is on the road by the way.

Oh and while I am at it, I would take a ASH-1 in even trade for the Custom Shop AD if anyone has a spare and is interested. :D Just putting it out there.

progunner: Battle guard was just delivered, beefy knife, looks to be undestructable!! Thanks again John.

I looked and looked but could not find out how thick the Flame Warden is but if it is 3/16" or thicker (which if I recall correctly it is)

I'll Take it! Let me know
Thanks

Iron4045, she measures out at .1735". So it is 0.014" shy of 3/16th". Is that thick enough for you?

1 Flame Warden, red G10 slabs and flame pattern on blade. $270 $240 shipped and insured USPS Priority CONUS SOLD PENDING FUNDS. If you want to pay with Paypal, add 3%.

Amy says the emails are out! If you didn't score on the ganza, here's your chance to lick your wounds and get some INFI!

72 hour bump, if something catches you fancy and you want to make a serious offer, feel free. I am digging through the safe to see what else I have. Maybe a Heavy Heart in there somewhere. I am running low on stuff.

Back up with some price droppage! I'll cover all paypal fees on the Battle Guard, Mole Jack and Custom Shop AD.

Battle Guard blade length and thickness? also not familiar with that type of steel.

i'll take the hhfsh

SOLD PENDING FUNDS!
1 Heavy Heart Steel Heart. Mag black canvas slabs, black crinkle coating. No Sheath and mint as can be. 8 3/16" from the slabs to the tip, .268" thick. $586 shipping, insurance and paypal fees included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back