• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse for sale by Progunner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are all Heavy Hearts black/black? have any others? also seeking Satin Jack and Natural Outlaw.....

Are all Heavy Hearts black/black? have any others? also seeking Satin Jack and Natural Outlaw.....

All Heavy Hearts were black on black. This was my very last one. I have one Satin Jack/Mole Jack listed in the first post of this thread. I don't currently have any other Satin Jacks or Natural Outlaws coming up.

Progunner I'll take the mudrazor. PM or e-mail me where you want me to send paypal.

SOLD!!!!!!!

Mud Razor, dead mint! $500 CONUS shipped, insured and paypal included. I really love this one, but let's get real, I am never going to use it. May someone buy this and beat the tar...er...mud out of it. :D

Heavy Heart, Mud Razor and Mole Jack all shipped! :D (08/06/07)

Up with some price drops.

Mole Jack, black blade and black canvas slabs. She specs out at 6.5" for the blade from the forward most point on the slabs to the tip and she is .193" in thickness. No sheath. Mint. $330 SOLD AND SHIPPED!

received the hhfsh today! sooooo stoked! much mahalos (hawaiian for thank you)!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back