• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse for sale by Progunner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inquiring about your "DCBB and black canvas Game Warden, .170"." Is this the second one in the pic with the gray bead blasted looking blade? If so, I'll take it. Will pay by paypal, where send money? BTW.. what does BCBB stand for?

Also, the fire warden handle doesn't look that red, bad picture?

Sorry, a bit colorblind hence the questions.

Since you do not have PMs or email enabled, I will answer here.

The second one down is the Double Cut Bead Blasted Game Warden which you can paypal me for using progunner at hotmail dot com. The red slabs are dark for two reasons, I take horrible pictures and the slabs are oiled which always makes them appear darker or a bit discolored.

fjefman, your package shipped today.

SOLD!!!!
DCBB and black canvas Game Warden, .170". $265 If you want to pay with Paypal on these, add 3%.

Plain edge, satin finished SMOG Warden $290 shipped and insured USPS Priority CONUS. If you want to pay with Paypal on these, add 3%.

72 hour bump! Some Game Wardens left, there is a Battle Guard there as well. It is sort of lost in the text at the top. I keep forgetting to take a pic of it.

Back up for another look. If these don't get sold before Blade, there is a strong chance they will make the trip with me for closer inspection and hopefully they'll find a new home.

Fire warden is still available for $250 shipped and insured CONUS and so is the ST-56 @ $425 and a SR Battle Guard @ $310. Come and get em!

These are gone!!!!! They have been shipped as well.
I have this fine Apprentice 1st Generation Straigh Handled Badger Attack with a swedge grind and cord wrapping. It nearly identical in grinds to the 1st generation Badger attack I have. I thought it was a 1st Gen, but Jerry tells me it is an apprentice and it is made of A2 as were the 1st Gen Badger Attacks as I recall. So $350$330 will get it shipped and insured to your door via USPS Priority Mail. Payment via PMO preferred.
attachment.php

ST-56 $450$425 shipped and insured USPS Priority CONUS. If you want to pay with Paypal on these, add 3%.
171_7117.jpg

My last ST56 has been added. I still have a couple of Flame Wardens. Check here later for some serious SJ action! Got to find that camera.
SOLD!!!!!! ST-56 $450$425 shipped and insured USPS Priority CONUS. If you want to pay with Paypal on these, add 3%.
171_7117.jpg

Added some pics and some sweet INFI. Come and get it! The trip to Blade put the hurt on my CCs!!!!!!

2 for $310?
I will take it!

Had to ask...
Once saw a FBM at the BCS for zero dollars....;)

I'll take the black and red hell razor.

Please send me where you want me to send the paypal payment.

Thanks.

..Dwaine

I would also love to get the satin jack if you could wait until after the first of July. If not I completely understand, but I would appreciate it if you can.

Please let me know. Thanks,

..Dwaine

i'll take the hogfsh le if still avail... whoops - looks like im too late. replied when i was on the first page - and didnt see the above post.

UDDwaine, you have mail. Regarding the FSH SE, I am waiting to get a response from my last message to a guy and I will hand word down when I hear back from him. Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back