Blade Length: Approx. 2 7/8"
Over All Length: Approx. 6 7/8"
Thickness: Approx. .155"
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Bevel: Full Height Flat Grind
Handle Material: Optional
Finish: Optional
OP: Shoot an Email to Amy and get on the second chance/cancellations list.

Hey, there's one that's in the works coming maybe? smallest thing up ahead

Whiskey Warden Specs and Pricing:

Very cool. Thanks for the idea. What’s the knife gonna look like?

OP: Shoot an Email to Amy and get on the second chance/cancellations list.

I just might do that. Thank you!

Very cool. Thanks for the idea. What’s the knife gonna look like?

I just might do that. Thank you!
Quoted from Jerry:
"So, the question is, why is this new line-up called the "Forsaken Series"?

This name is derived from the many different variations there are of each new knife model before we narrow it down to the final rendition.

It's a long story. . . . but I'll condense it for you. . . Kinda like a Reader's Digest version of an epic tale!

Here we go. . .

Usually, picking the final rendition of a new model is quite simple. We vote on it. Typically there is a pretty good majority for one design over the others. However, there have been a number of ties over the past 35 years.

When we are faced with a tie between two or three knife designs for a particular model, we leave it to the flip of a coin or the roll of the dice! These "Forsaken" designs are usually filed away with little intention of ever being revisited. Recently, while cleaning out my old design room, I came across several boxes of knife patterns that span more than 35 years of knifemaking and design. There are literally thousands of sheets of paper covered in #2 pencil drawings and notes!

Recently, I filed through a boat load of them and thought, "Wow! Some of these are wicked cool!. . . Why have we never made these?" It was then, at that very moment, that I realized I was face to face with the "Forsaken".

So, now what? Well, I did what I do best, and started drinking! A half bottle later, I reached the plain of total clarity and realized that the time has come for these Forsaken designs to be made!

So it is with great pride that we introduce the Forsaken Series!

The first one out of the gate was a fraternal twin to one of our most popular EDCs who unfortunately lost the toss! Many of you know the winner of that coin toss, The Game Warden. What you didn't know was that there was another contender for the crown that we affectionately called the Whiskey Warden. It is the first of many from the "Forsaken Series" that you will have a shot at. . .. Get it?. . . "Shot at?"

Why "Whiskey Warden"? Well this is, once again, a long story. So, here we go . . .

Since much of my inspiration has been drawn from multiple kegs of whiskey, it seemed like the right thing to do was to pay homage to the oak stave kegs that give the whiskey their ultimate flavor. . . So, I took the dimensions of a whiskey barrel and reduced them until they were just the right size for the core of the Whiskey Warden handle!!! Here are some rough drawings as to how this came together. Now, when you handle one of these great little EDCs you will know why it feels so smooth! :thumbsup::cool:

Let's Drink!:cool:

Jerry:D

Whiskey Warden Specs and Pricing:

Base Price For Whiskey Warden:
Hand Applied Satin Finish = Reg. Price $267.00 Christmas Special: $247.00
BIG DC Finish = Reg. Price $237.00 Christmas Special: $217.00

Blade Finish Options:
Hand Applied Satin Finish
BIG DC Finish

Handle Options:
Canvas Micarta:

Included in base price:
Black Canvas
Tan Canvas
Green Canvas
Maroon Canvas

Black G10 + $20.00

Multi-Colored G10
Tan and Black + $30.00
Green and Black + $30.00
Red and Black + $30.00
Blue and Black + $30.00
Orange and Black + $30.00

Busse Combat Whiskey Keg
Busse%20Whiskey%20Barrel-XL.jpg

Knife design built around that whiskey keg!!!!
Whiskey%20Warden%20Drawing-L.jpg

Whiskey Warden with hand applied satin finish featuring Tan and Black G-10 handles.
Forsaken%20Whiskey%20Warden%20Busse%20%20logo%202-X3.jpg

Whiskey Warden with hand applied satin finish featuring Orange and Black G-10 handles.
Forsaken%20Whiskey%20Warden%20busse%20logo%20orange%20handle%203-X3.jpg

Whiskey Warden with BIG DC finish featuring Blue and Black (Bruiser) G-10 handles.
Whiskey%20BIG%20DC%204-L.jpg
"

I had an elmax max duty, it was .09 iirc. Get one they are awesome

I like the looks of this one. Thanks for the suggestion.

So far, I think I’m leaning towards the:

Whiskey Warden
Max Duty
Max Warden
Mini Mean Street

Now the fun part of finding one :)

All these years have past and I still don’t have a Busse :(

Are there any new, thin stock models without much of a choil that you can recommend?

If you don't have a busse it's because you haven't tried. There has been tons with small choils. I know it is a bit of work to wait for the right one sometimes. But they do pop up

If you don't have a busse it's because you haven't tried. There has been tons with small choils. I know it is a bit of work to wait for the right one sometimes. But they do pop up
I totally agree. Part of it is just not being familiar with all the different models. Its a little overwhelming scrolling through the sale adds, so many are listed with abbreviations that man nothing to me.

I totally agree. Part of it is just not being familiar with all the different models. Its a little overwhelming scrolling through the sale adds, so many are listed with abbreviations that man nothing to me.

It can certainly be confusing. Pick 3 or 4 different styles from what others have mentioned and just search sale adds until one comes up.

+1 for elmax slicers,

lots of thin-fi out there too but a little harder to find

(busse-kin) sykco 1020s are available on the website last i checked, and are about 100 buck if you want to get your feet wet. pretty thin (.125" iirc?)

Back