Busse Pets Thread

So I guess I'm the crazy dog guy...that would explain the weird looks I get :what: , lol

Are you the guy walking on the sidewalk with 8 dog leashes wrapped around your legs and tripping with every step? That could do it. ;)

Not that bad lol, only have 3 monsters with paracord leashes, and backpacks lol. But I guess cause they're black dogs people get intimidated.:eek:

This is my kitten Puck! He is almost six months old. :D

Here is Puck with his sister Binx. (We named her from the movie "Hocus Pocus". Has anyone ever seen that movie? Anyways, we adopted both of them together and they are always by each others sides.

Misty has eyes like Puss in Boots from Shrek :p LOL

Nice to see everyone's beloved 4 legged pets...(and no legged pets, skill can't believe the size of that snake lol) :thumbup:

You want to add a Boxer to your list. A Great, Great Breed
I am trying to decide on which dog I would like to bring home. Either a Rotweiler, Golden Retriever or a Lab. Decisions...decisions...

I dont have any knives in my pictures but here are my two dogs. Sadie May is the black one and we think she is a lab /chow mix and she is around 9 years old. The other is our Alaska Malamute, Ryker Polar Paws and he is only 20 months old. He is quite the talker and is starting to realize how strong he is.They are my family as my wife and I do not have any children. 561050_3894228548036_1590392418_n.jpg59707_4940789751412_1919175631_n.jpg

Malamutes are great dogs! Years ago I bought a registered pup, and he grew to be a great buddy. When I was travelling between Chicagoland and S/W Missouri he would ride in the truck with me; he loved to ride and I enjoyed his company. It was always funny when somebody would comment "look at that wolf!"...:D

I work away from home 2 weeks at a time so today I fly home and get to see both of my dogs. Ryker will go nuts when I walk through the door because he knows his play toy is home. Sometimes I wonder who is excited more him or me when I get to see him after 2 weeks.

In trying to get good current shots of my 3 cats, I got this one of Ginger earlier today...

zwnjGinger_5-2-13_zps439ff2d1.jpg

Hopefully, I can add new pix of the other two here soon...they aren't being too cooperative with the photographer recently, lol. ;)

Great picture of Ginger! My cat never looks right at the camera.

Come on Lexi, we need a pic of you with your cat!!!..;):thumbup:....................................................:D

Great picture of Ginger! My cat never looks right at the camera.

Thanks, Lexi! :) She's the easy one (Old pic below, but one of my favorite candid shots)...

GingerInquisitive2_small.jpg

...It's these 2 hooligans that don't cooperate much when the camera comes out. :D

Old pic of Karma:
Karma_After.jpg

Old pic of Tobias (Toby):
T1_small.jpg

:)

Back